One of Nintendo's greatest mysteries....

kronau said:
i wanna buy a ps3 and riop it appart and put the grafic's and prosessor into my pc so it will be the fastest pc in the world butit would be dam hard

3yr. old technology in a newer PC?

Oh, and the 360 can be the campfire!! :lol:

you think bowser kidnaps peach just because hes bored? HELL NO. he needed some ass.

I have a question of my own about Bowser Jr. Didn't he used to be called Kid Koopa? I could've sworn that was his name up until I saw 'Bowser Jr.' in Mario Strikers.

mgbl3 said:
First off I think you have Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr. confused. Baby Bowser is just Bowser as a baby. Bowser is not Baby Bowser's father, he IS bowser. I don't remember what games in particular, but I remember seeing baby mario, baby bowser, and baby peach together...so I don't really see how peach could be the mother.

And for the quote I dunno cause I never played that one, but I'd assume it's kinda like how a bird thinks the first thing it sees is its mother.

I'm marking your reputation up.

you sir, pwned this thread.

Wulf said:

Really?

Bowser Jr. doesn't think Peach is his "mama," he just tries to tell himself that.
He really doesn't know.

At the end of Sunshine, he said,
"I know. Peach isn't my mama."

His mother is Bowser.

Thread closed.

Wulf said:

No, not really because when I first typed this thread, I typed in Baby Bowser instead of Bowser Jr. I then corrected it once he said that, but it still did not answer the question. Whoever submitted that wiki page is the winner...

Sorry, it was just an honest question...didn't need to get rag about it..just wondering.

Back