One Piece!

wario2ooo said:
^^^ omg...it the_flood.....welcome back

AHHH!!... hi... i guess...

I've been busy at 6th Form (year 13 is harder =( )... then my internet died... and i've had much better things to do that talk to argue with silly people on this forum... so i too a break...

and from what i've seen so far it's stopped and the people are getting nicer...

they still argue over PS3 > X360

but... that's just stupid... everybody knows the X360 kicks the PS3s ass... Duh...

^----this is off-topic----^

---Back To Topic---

Anybody know why they changed Choppy's voice? it was so much better before the change over... now i've gotta get used to a whole new shitty voice (i'm talkin' about the Japanese audio version of the anime)

jettaboigl said:
ONE PIECE is boring and BORING!

NARUTO is pretty crazy

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST OWNS!

One Piece is more popular than Naruto and Bleach.... the only reason why it has a bad rep is because what 4Kids did it the english version...

Personally Naruto and Bleach are quite boring rite now (even considering i read the manga) .. One Piece on the other hand is still quite exciting, and very funny...

FMA is good for the first 25 episodes, and from there it sucked... for some reason the anime started to drift away from the manga in a totally different storyline... and te movie... lets not even go there...:mad5:

Clish said:
One Piece is more popular than Naruto and Bleach.... the only reason why it has a bad rep is because what 4Kids did it the english version...

Personally Naruto and Bleach are quite boring rite now (even considering i read the manga) .. One Piece on the other hand is still quite exciting, and very funny...

FMA is good for the first 25 episodes, and from there it sucked... for some reason the anime started to drift away from the manga in a totally different storyline... and te movie... lets not even go there...:mad5:

lol at the movie comment...

FMA is good... but... well... lets rank it (#1 Is the highest):

1)Excel Saga
2) One Piece
3) Bleach
4) -FAKE-
5) Elfen Lied
6) Outlaw Star
7) Cowboy Bebop
8) FMA

Blah
Blah