online game crash... dropped into LIMBO!

ANY DIEM

WiiChat Member
Feb 19, 2011
Okay after the great online outage today (I only know because of the other thread) I signed on and started playing with no issues. Then a game started getting super laggy, so I quit and went to another game. Game was going okay... then... black screen for awhile, then I got this game start screen

: - Operative

I was dropped into Jungle, no opponents, and multiple pistols. Unlimited distraction package. I could fire the default pistol and toss as many grenades/smokes as I wanted, but when I changed to one of the other pistols (Tokorav with a laser??) and tried to fire my FPS view glitched and then the view looked like the next image.

I think this was a disk glitch back to a single player limbo round. Any ideas?

Attachments

• downsize(1).jpg
    downsize(1).jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 506
  • downsize.jpg
    downsize.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 504
Okay after the great online outage today (I only know because of the other thread) I signed on and started playing with no issues. Then a game started getting super laggy, so I quit and went to another game. Game was going okay... then... black screen for awhile, then I got this game start screen

: - Operative

I was dropped into Jungle, no opponents, and multiple pistols. Unlimited distraction package. I could fire the default pistol and toss as many grenades/smokes as I wanted, but when I changed to one of the other pistols (Tokorav with a laser??) and tried to fire my FPS view glitched and then the view looked like the next image. Think this was a disk glitch back to a single player limbo round. Any ideas?

WTF?

Um, strange.... Very.... Strange...

I wouldn't know where to start to even guess how it could have happened.

Back