p$3 in the UK

MasterJedi2U said:
Yeah nice way to completely put words in my mouth. I follow the rules of this forum and I haven't been banned at all so obviously you're just trying to bait me. The mods know that I respect all the TRUE members of this forum who aren't here to cause a bunch of arguments like you are. Yes I am a supporter/fanboy of Nintendo. Deal with it. You're a sony supporter. I get that and I deal with it.

P.S. Are you really that immature that you can't even address what I said to you in that last post? Even the last 3rd. Its sad that people like you exist.

you obey the rules? reaally um i have a quote saying you dont care about them and that was in direct result of you not obeying them. shucks, be consistant for once.

Anyways, im not bothering with your other post because its just more whining. Its not like any thing i have to say will make you get smarter since you dont really listen to reason anyhow.

Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
As for the mods and the rules of this forum they're broken by both wii fanboys and sony fanboys on a constant basis. Besides that there are numerous posts that either complete spam or bullshit fake news and yet the mods never seem to clamp down on those right away so until they start doing a decent job at "moderating" I'll continue to express my opinions the way I see fit. Now I'm done arguing with your old and bitter self.

kidtmnt said "MasterJedi2U, please leave fanboyisms at the door."
You say:
NOPE....deal with it. When you stop being an ass maybe I will. Until then keep whining...

The rules say, leave the fanboy stuff at the door.

You admit to breaking the rules by not leaving the fanboyisms at the door. Even when someone asks you nicely to stop. Then you call them an ass.

WOooooaoaoaooo. Busted!

I follow the general rules. You're just singling me out for your own perverse reasons. I'm NOT the only person on this forum who is a fanboy. Why not go attack Nfanboy? Or any of the thousands of "fanboys" on this forum. And being a fanboy is NOT a bad thing. Some of us are just normal people who support a certain system and there is nothing wrong with that. The fact is that you're an ass who hates it when someone who isn't afraid of him actually speaks their mind. The rest of my post was NOT whining. It was a series of questions to get to the route of your animosity towards me but if you want to continue to generalize me go right ahead. Its the internet and when its all said and done you don't know a thing about me, what I've been through, and where I'm going.

Last edited:
MasterJedi2U said:
I follow the general rules. You're just singling me out for your own perverse reasons. I'm NOT the only person on this forum who is a fanboy. Why not go attack Nfanboy? Or any of the thousands of "fanboys" on this forum. And being a fanboy is NOT a bad thing. Some of us are just normal people who support a certain system and there is nothing wrong with that. The fact is that you're an ass who hates it when someone who isn't afraid of him actually speaks their mind. The rest of my post was NOT whining. It was a series of questions to get to the route of your animosity towards me but if you want to continue to generalize me go right ahead. Its the internet and when its all said and done you don't know a thing about me, what I've been through, and where I'm going.

that time of the month again eh?

take some advil it will help with the cramps and by the sounds of it.. leakin like the titanic. Try putting a couple sponges on top of that maxipad. Or you could go almish and sit on a bucket, its up to you.

MasterJedi2U said:
How is that fanboyism...just reported the news. And if you don't like it TOO BAD SO SAD. Its true and I for one am not surprised. But now I can laugh at you for being so sensitive regarding some more bad news.
a fanboy cannot want a 360 and thus guy does!

Whoah, okay, this is getting out of hand. Shall we talk about the PS3 in the UK instead of flaming? Yes I think we shall.

Somehow, I feel that 83% drop in sales is very significant. Yes, you shouldn't expect sales consistent with launch. However, to drop that much is significant. Also, sales of the Wii has yet to decline after launch. If they do, then it's because of supply shortages.

Shiftfallout said:
that time of the month again eh?

take some advil it will help with the cramps and by the sounds of it.. leakin like the titanic. Try putting a couple sponges on top of that maxipad. Or you could go almish and sit on a bucket, its up to you.

You sound perverted...

If you hate the fanboyism stuff so much then maybe you shouldn't have joined a wii forum?

Maybe you should just stick to a gaming forum? Rather than a forum for the WII.. about 90% of the people on here are fanboy/girls..they joined to meet other people who love the wii..

You just seem like a pain in the arse.. all you ever do is flame. I don't usually do this but like..chill out.

What do you expect from a NINTENDO based forum?

Firstly - Star Wars is awesome beyond mere words...

Secondly - I agree with masterJedi. Fanboyism or whatever you want to call it is fine by me. I mean face it we are talking about COMPUTER GAMES here. People make out "fanboyism" to be akin to racism.
Get things in perspective. Who cares? If you are "SO OFFENDED" by "FANBOYISM" then just leave the internet alone - because you obviously can't handle the stress involved in reading people's OPINIONS.
Saying to someone you are not allowed to express a greater fondness or dislike of one product over another is just nuts? I mean fair enough if you are being racist thats abhorrent. But to express your opinion over computer games companies (no matter what your opinion is) - its your goddamn right as a human being. (If you are in america its a founding principle for your society). As soon as this forum clamps on someone for being a "fanboy" - I'm outta here...

... But they are annoying.

flamewar.jpg

surfinrach90 said:
If you hate the fanboyism stuff so much then maybe you shouldn't have joined a wii forum?

Maybe you should just stick to a gaming forum? Rather than a forum for the WII.. about 90% of the people on here are fanboy/girls..they joined to meet other people who love the wii..

You just seem like a pain in the arse.. all you ever do is flame. I don't usually do this but like..chill out.

What do you expect from a NINTENDO based forum?

So you are saying that a wii forum must therefore consist of fanboys? Hmm i own a wii, i like talking about it, but i dont go hating other systems to make myself feel "cool".

I enjoy being here, i dont need any other reason. If It bothers you the thats a shame really, but you are going to have to deal with it. Thats how life works. The forum is catering to you personally.

I would also like to point out that if it were ok to express this type of fanboyisms in here which you seem to promote, then I suppose the mod wouldnt have bothered putting up anti-fanboy rules.

I suppose you also are wondering why you are here to begin with, not the wii forum but the PS3 section of it. I didnt see a sign that says it was put here for kids to hate on another system. Its here for the ps3, with out the bias. But hey, if some kids want to hop on over here and give the finger to the mod, then i guess nothing will stop them.

What did they expect when they came here by the way? To find a post saying "sony sucks" and then inside go "yeee yeee it dus. haha stupid sony, die hahahaa. Look at us, we soooo cool"? This isnt some sony hating fanclub last time i checked, just a lot of bored teens with nothing intellegent to post.

If you try to have a fair logical discussion, they go kiddie and just laugh at you. If you play at their level they just whine and cry. Go figure right?

So what do i expect from a nintendo forum, kids playing grown up i guess. Thanks for proving my point. (actually i thought i would find level headed gamers here, not brand tools)

Anyways, as the great cartman once said. "respect ma authoritah" and "i do what i want" .. and maybe "noooo kitty these are my cheesy poofs".

OMG...somebody call a MOD he double posted. Cuz you know thats breaking the rules and if you break the rules you're automatically an evil person.

I'm sure you'd enjoy another website much more than here. Lets say www.sony.com? or www.ps3fanboy.com? Surely there is some PS3 website you like better than coming to a Nintendo Wii forum jut to flame people who just happen to love their system. And all you like doing here is talking sh*t about the Wii. You probably don't even own one. And if you do I feel bad for it.

Last edited:
Back