Sony's gone bloody mad

This is the same company that made those racist ads in Europe. Instead of firing them they increased their budget. Sony's worst enemy is their own PR department. Fire them all now Sony!

Sovieto said:
how do they know shes not taking a pee?

thats the same thing i thought. but i guess they know something we dont..

Im not suprised many find this odd. That commercial reminds me of popular trend of small indie films being made, which i have a hunch thats exactly what they were trying to emulate. Unfortunely a certain style of indie films being made by small groups today tend to be quite odd. I personally found the commercial fun to watch, then again i do work in the film industry so perhap that explains it.

Shiftfallout said:
Im not suprised many find this odd. That commercial reminds me of popular trend of small indie films being made, which i have a hunch thats exactly what they were trying to emulate. Unfortunely a certain style of indie films being made by small groups today tend to be quite odd. I personally found the commercial fun to watch, then again i do work in the film industry so perhap that explains it.

...or that your a hardcore sony fanboy

Sovieto said:
what would that have to do with what he said :scared: :wtf:

sorry, i was frustrated at him in another thread.

nic7 said:
...or that your a hardcore sony fanboy

because i am not disturbed by that commercial makes me a fan boy eh? or that i happen to have more experience in the many forms of cinema out there.

Im no fan boy, everything has its pros and cons. Take it like a man or put your wii remote right back up your buttox.

nic7 said:
sorry, i was frustrated at him in another thread.

good way to take it out then. If people dont agree with me, why get emotional about it.

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:
Im no fan boy, everything has its pros and cons. Take it like a man or put your wii remote right back up your buttox.

sorry for what i said, i probably shouldnt have, but you can quit saying that. its completely unneeded and bringing urself lower than my level also would be unneeded...

but anyway back on topic.

why did sony think this was a good idea. espiecially after wii had that really good commerical with the business men

nic7 said:
sorry for what i said, i probably shouldnt have, but you can quit saying that. its completely unneeded and bringing urself lower than my level also would be unneeded...

but anyway back on topic.

why did sony think this was a good idea. espiecially after wii had that really good commerical with the business men

Sony is marketing for a different audience. When creating a commercial or ad campaign, the first thing you have to do is pick a target audience. They must have been aiming for a fairly small one in that commercial.

As this seems to be a regional commercial, its hard to say what they were thinking. But i wouldnt be suprised to see if they are merely testing to see how a region reacts to it. Like a prototype.

Im not really worried about Sony's strategies right now as well, its fairly pointless. Im sure Sony will become more aggressive and direct once their main games come out, until then its just playing around.

Back