Pivot Stick Animator

hmmm...better delete that post, it isnt supposed to be advertised (i dont know the rules on this forum, on others we couldnt post)

Here is some info on sprites......

You know those games you play on GBA, anything from Naruto Ninja Council to pokemon. Each of those little moving pictures are called sprites, and there are many sprites databases on the net. here is an example

naruto4yf.gif
'

the sprites are ripped and then put into sheets, which you cant cut out and paste and make movies like the one in my sig, or the one here (i made this myself)

people who are sprite artists use Gif animator/flash and suc h to make them

the improtance inside of pivot is this, you can now have wepaons that are in extreme detail. Background that are.....real as well. It can enhance, or make you animation look lame.......whichever the case still a great new addition to pivot

I like this one I made. Its gets a little crappy when he jumps out sry. And i found a good blood stick finally. :)
snuckouttatree.gif

And I found out that when the final version of Stick Pivot 3 we would be able to save them as AVI Video files. That means I will probably be able to put them on my iPod. :) Can't wait for the full version.

Edit: Nvm I found a converter that can convert GIF to AVI. I added some sounds to one of my animations. Well actually just music. I'll post it here soon when it's done.

Last edited:
You're Getting Very Good U_S! I Can't See That Pic You Posted B-G-N...-_-

wow, I feel stupid for not seeing that......and yea, I think he is still working on it....

I cant believe that I cant upload the file that has my rock lee fight.....damn

and thanks. Most of my work is now on dardemon

http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=17641&postdays=0&postorder=asc&vote=viewresult

MY very first ones up to the most recent. I also have two others for sigs (but they are too large so i'll resize whne I feel like it)

http://www.filecram.com/files/jhg.gif
that is probably my fav sig as of now

Last edited:
U_S Edited His Post So You Can't See What We Were Talking About... I Put B-G-N There And He Wanted To Know What That Meant.:lol:

731test1.gif

my new one ( i rushed)

it seems that If I spend some actual time on my anims (as seen above) they turn out great. If I rush....it looks real like a lower beginner

I'll just add some sound effects and ill post in a sec. I suck at running a lot. Photobucket doesn't seem to be wanting to upload my video ATM so ill try again tomorrow.
urban_shinobi said:
how d oyou add sound????

I found a program that can turn GIF to AVI files. :) From there on i use a video editing program i got with me digital camera to add sounds. BTW this is the same vid as before just with music.

Last edited:
Back