Playing for over 400hrs!!!

hey I was Striker of the day one day but only played like 2 hours, don't you think you are exaggerating? 12 hours? that's a lot, go play sports, one of these days you are going to forget to eat and you'll die playing the game, I know it's addicting, but that's just too much, talk to your parents, maybe they'll pay more attention to you fromnow on.

hAhaha, oooooooooo, nice one andy, no i dont spend my time on wiichat, im not a geek like you, im actually watching BASEBALL!!! that is a real game, what would my girl friend rather hear?? "hey baby, i was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight" "sure that sounds great, but im watching a baseball game, is it ok if i call you in an hour or 2 when its done?" or would she rather hear "ya that sounds cool, but im playing mario strikers charged , is it ok if i call you after 12 or maybe 13 hours when im done trying to be the best"...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but i only play 8hrs. on days that i don't have soccer games guys. (real life soccer) if you really want me to... i'm giving up playing charged.

no, don't give it up, just stop playing it too much.. 1 hour a day is fine.

okay fine. but i'm not playing on weekends... i have too much practices 'n stuff. i'm kinda getting bored of the game anyway, too good at it. check me out, i'm on the leaderboard with 219 wins and 7 loses!!! (username MSC jonas)

^^oh wow, ur msc jonas, uve been on the top leaders for like 3 months

Well, Andrew I dont think its weird :D

my Xfire profile says:
WoW: 2603 hours
CS: 284 hours
Battlefield 2142: 195 hours
Battlefield 2: 153 hours
War3 : TFT : 101 hours

then a couple more games that have about 50hours on them.
Thats not counting my console gaming + when im not on xfire (which is make 1/3 of the time)

{Axtlár} said:
What is X-fire? is it a member of the X-men?

O_O...

xfire.com

Its a gaming instant messanger that tells you who is playing what and you can join their game through the messanger

Man, i remember when i used to play from morning till night...the first day i got SSB the first in the series!
Me and my brother will play that game non-stop......

But i dont do that anymore, i was young...i got a girl-friend....ppl ask me, how come i dont go on wiichat as much..

1.Everyone knows about school
2.I got a Job
3.Friends
4.Cousins
5.Eat
6.Wiichat with friends on net...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
7.play about 45min or 2hrs at best on my wii then quit

:But the thing is, i havent played my wii for 2or3 months...its still at my friends house...so those of you who are wondering why i havent added you yet is b-cuz i dont have my wii yet...rest assured you will be added before the SSBB comes out:

"Then ill be ready to kick everyone i have added ass"

i will be playing ssbb 100hrs per week!!! ps: a week has 168hrs.

Back