Playing GameCube Games on the Wii

Ryan450 said:
and once more all that confusion would have been avioded had you just took 5 minutes to read that manual :p.

I'm sorry, what is it about you that makes it so you can't communicate nicely?

And like I said before, I just finished writing a 150 page paper, so excuse me if I didn't have time to read my manual thoroughly! :prrr:

lol Ok wii widget I won't call you a dude lol...........what about dudette lmao....... Just messing around........... But heysome people just got to realize that everybody is not perfect and we all need help.......... And everybody know most people don't read the manual for anything. lol You welcome by the way

yes you will notice on this forum there are some people that are really helpful and some that are, well, lets just say they aren't

WiiWidget said:
I'm sorry, what is it about you that makes it so you can't communicate nicely?

And like I said before, I just finished writing a 150 page paper, so excuse me if I didn't have time to read my manual thoroughly! :prrr:

In the time it took you to ***** on here, you could have looked it up in the manual.

[WiiWidget]

Dont mind some of the fu(ks on this forum.

:)

buckyfellini said:
the GC ports are on top !! .. can't believe you people aren't using the vertical stand for the Wii .. it looks sooo much better standing up.

Top or Left Side depending if its vertical or horizontal

to stand or not to stand that is the question.

to some it may look better vertical to others it may look better horizontal

I use Horizontal cause it blends in better with my equipment and none of my shelves are spaced apart enough to go vertical except on the top where My DVD player is and that my friend looks stupid (horizontal DVD player with Vertical Wii on Top)

what looks better is subject to one's own opinion

I have a Question

First I have Never owned a Gamecube nore have I ever played on a Game cube and I suspect that this may sound like a question I may get blasted about.

do you need a Gamecube memory card to save gamecube games when played on the Wii or can you use the internal memory?

I only ask since some posts say the Wii litterally changes to a gamecube when a GCN disc is inserted and with that in mind i suspect that GCN memory cards Need to be used to save.

How much DID you lay down for a 2GB sd card?

Its only 24-30 bucks (27-34 canadian) for 2GB SD card, that is if you know where to look. ;)

For example since you live in Canada, Tigerdirect.ca is a good spot.

can you use a wii classici controller for GC Games? i have a wii but my brother has his GC games up at his place.

xbandaidx said:
How much DID you lay down for a 2GB sd card?

Its only 24-30 bucks (27-34 canadian) for 2GB SD card, that is if you know where to look. ;)

For example since you live in Canada, Tigerdirect.ca is a good spot.

yeah im impatient paid $80 at Bestbuy that was half off

i know of sites that i could have gotten it for around that price but had to pay premium to have it NOW.

Back