Playstation 4 Leading Next Gen?

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I bought a Playstation 4 and I don't really see Wii U picking up that well still. I bought a Playstation 4 so I can have somewhat better graphics and hopefully a bit more update CPU, RAM, and GPU in a console along with hopes of well received third party support. Nintendo however is not getting very good support and I will only come back if they make their systems strong or stronger than that of competitors. They don't have to make a super system, they just need a strong system with all the third party games I also like to play. XBOX One is, well... M$ needs back off with it's over priced console that doesn't have a whole lot of beef (power) and their kinect is just overly expensive.

What's your opinion of the Playstation 4 and other consoles?
Except for WiiAssasin... he'll argue with anyone until they are blue in the face and or their brain explodes with the criticism.

Facts don't real. Only feels.

7ezaq7w.png

Problem with MS and Sony's that they're trying to be PC's. They're not, they're consoles. Maybe Valve might change that with their Steam box, who knows. 3rd party titles are usually multi-plat, meaning they'll likely hit PC. Again, why buy a console when I'll get the better experience on PC?

So it boils down to exclusive 1st-party support. Of which Ninty has plenty of in the coming year. E3 shows that they intend to support it in spite of the terrible 3rd party support thus far. If I do end up buying a console, it'll likely be the WiiU, because that will give me my money's worth and an experience I wouldn't get on other consoles or even a PC.

honestly right now i would say NO because there has been too much reliance on Remasters for my taste but who knows by the time this gen ends i may change my mind

Back