Playstation Vita Viva Revolution?

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
How many of you are enjoying a nice Playstation Vita? I want to know what you think of the system even if you do not currently own one yet, and if you have questions about the system, I have one (That means I can help you or answer any questions that you may have).

Needs more games that arent on other consoles

WiiU needs games that haven't come out before (and are not bloody spamware)

@WiiAssassin,

What does Wii U have anything to do with Playstation Vita?

@Anyone that can read

I agree, the system needs more games, including more exclusives, giving it a reason to be alive in the first place. However, I have been able to play my PSP games including the ones that are not currently available in the Vita's version of the Playstation Store (Used a friends Playstation 3). The PSP game that I have was exclusive to Playstation Portable, Burnout Legends (fun game). So I'm happy I have at least that feature, but Sony does need to hurry up on making the Playstation One Games available. I NEED TO FINISH THE GAMES I PAID FOR (Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear Solid).

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... I'm starting to hear about more PSVita releases, sadly, that mean Vita owners need to wait a year or two before more games show up. The only games to come out would have to be the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Vita). FYI, Vita's browser... is Sooooo much better the PSP and PS3... except it cannot do youtube or youtube XL.

And they need to work on the Vita's freak'n touch keypad.

Last edited:
The PSP is getting more release this year than the Vita

(In Japan)

That's because people in Japan right now are ignoring the Playstation Vita. For them I don't blame them, me, I had the money and I wanted something more powerful. I even find the Japanese first Trailer a little misleading as well.

Nar.
You would think that they would be making more games for it.

truth be said they really do need Monster Hunter on it to sell it in Japan

Yes, people are already complaining, wanting an app for the Youtube and Youtube XL (which I did mean to put excell).

As for the PSP, what about here in North America because I don't see much UMDs anymore. Are they going to continue the UMD games here?

Playstation Vita is going to get a Youtube App Later this month! Oh I can't wait until I can get it!

I lot people haven't experience Playstation Vita on the account of that it is currently more expensive that Playstation 3. They even avoid it because of the lack of software for the unit. Why spend that much, when there is nothing available for it? I bought for entertainment such as music (have no mp3 player) and for movies on the go (Digital Movies). I even surf the web and talk to my friend who has a playstation 3. I can understand the concerns people are having. I however; am having fun with the system, but it is rather limiting when only thing you can play are older Playstation Portable games. I've also heard that the Japanese consumers are now buying the system, but I'm assuming there must be games they want, that are going to come out for the Playstation Vita.

Last edited:
Back