PLEASE SING THE PETITION TO MODERN WARFARE 2 ON THE Wii

Holy crap you have 5 signatures, Infinity Ward may consider releasing a dumbed down version for the Wii now!

Man, I don't know. It seems as in most cross platform games, the wii version seems to be poorly developed. I know the Wii has less power than the other platforms, but I would only want Modern Warfare 2 if the developers made the Wii version from the ground up as opposed to a completely stripped down version of the other platforms.

why doesnt the petition allow seeing others' signatures/comments?

fps keep getting better for the wii
i think they are only making every other call of duty game for the wii
but i love the direction all fps are going
signed didnt sing

fps keep getting better for the wii
i think they are only making every other call of duty game for the wii
but i love the direction all fps are going
signed didnt sing
What you mean in the same old direction

I signed, even though IW doesn't like the Wii. If they do make MW2 it'll be "dumbed" down as every one has stated, but hey if it's like WaW I'll play it over The Conduit. Btw, it seems like most of WiiChat ppl don't like the Wii, idk why I get that vibe.

I signed, even though IW doesn't like the Wii. If they do make MW2 it'll be "dumbed" down as every one has stated, but hey if it's like WaW I'll play it over The Conduit. Btw, it seems like most of WiiChat ppl don't like the Wii, idk why I get that vibe.
No, most of us don't like Call of Duty.

Theres better FPS out there. Like the super kick-ass DOOM. Now THAT'S an FPS. No online multiplayer or co-op, but a great career mode. Of coarse, most FPS fans only care about multiplayer these days. It's a shame.

Atleast Call of Duty is better than Halo. Halo sucks, big time.

Theres better FPS out there. Like the super kick-ass DOOM. Now THAT'S an FPS. No online multiplayer or co-op, but a great career mode. Of coarse, most FPS fans only care about multiplayer these days. It's a shame.

Ohhh, I understand now. Agree, theres more FPS' than just Halo & CoD, but I've yet to try (a) DOOM. Anything pwnz Halo (and it's fanboys).

I refuse to sign any petition. They are stupid. Give people a physical mailing address as there is real feedback from people who make that effort.

Ohhh, I understand now. Agree, theres more FPS' than just Halo & CoD, but I've yet to try (a) DOOM. Anything pwnz Halo (and it's fanboys).
If you don't have an Xbox, find one at a Pawn Shop. Go to Gamestop, look for DOOM 3 in a metal tin case. It has DOOM 1, 2, and 3 all on one disc.

Doom is a great series. good tight controls, nice weapon selection and 3 has some killer graphics for an Xbox game.

You just ripped my heart out.

*falls victim into that category*

Call of Duty and Halo and both done so much for the FPS genre, if you were a true FPS fan you would understand and respect this, and not going around saying they suck.

Back