Pokemon Diamond/Pearl info

Icetrash said:
Ohhh I'll be missing out on so much Pokefun!
Omg, yes. I'll be catching both of those Legendaries and winning the world cup in poke'mon battling, then i'll think, "Hmm, wasn't there some guy on Wiichat.com that wanted to play this game really bad?...Was it Trashice? Oh ya, the guy that loved Tiny kong, oh well, i'm too busy having loads of poke'fun!" :smilewinkgrin:

hey once Pokemon revolution comes out along with online play for the wii... do you think tournaments could be held... I mean they would have maybe forum groupings of random people who wanna fight, wait till the population is evend out, then throw down a tournament for maybe... wii points or itens for the DS game???

id be pretty psyched to go out and buy a ds lite and pokemon right when it comes out just for that

ocdan said:
hey once Pokemon revolution comes out along with online play for the wii... do you think tournaments could be held... I mean they would have maybe forum groupings of random people who wanna fight, wait till the population is evend out, then throw down a tournament for maybe... wii points or itens for the DS game???

id be pretty psyched to go out and buy a ds lite and pokemon right when it comes out just for that
This has already been discuss about a million times...lol.

I would want some Tournaments held, definitely. :D :D :D I want to own in Poke' Rev...correction, I WILL OWN in Poke' Rev. *whispers* Hehe, I will own, I will own...

ssbb_lover said:
Omg, yes. I'll be catching both of those Legendaries and winning the world cup in poke'mon battling, then i'll think, "Hmm, wasn't there some guy on Wiichat.com that wanted to play this game really bad?...Was it Trashice? Oh ya, the guy that loved Tiny kong, oh well, i'm too busy having loads of poke'fun!" :smilewinkgrin:

Your evil, you are. And if there is a Pokemon tournament what will be your starting lineup? Mine would be as follows

1. Ditto
2. Gengar
3. Shedinja
4. Banette
5. Dusclops
6. Mumage (The new evolution of Misdreavous)

Yes you can see I am a big fan of Ghost-type Pokemon :).

Icetrash said:
Your evil, you are. And if there is a Pokemon tournament what will be your starting lineup? Mine would be as follows

1. Ditto
2. Gengar
3. Shedinja
4. Banette
5. Dusclops
6. Mumage (The new evolution of Misdreavous)

Yes you can see I am a big fan of Ghost-type Pokemon :).

This will be a team to your weakness:

1. Alakazam
2. Persian
3. Blaziken
4. Feraligatr
5. Tauros
6. Dodrio

With Pokemon Battle Revolution do you need a DS and either Diamond or Pearl to play the game? Cause I've heard alot about importing Pokemon to your Wii and playing them on the game. But will I be able to catch EVERY pokemon on Pokemon BR?

this goes out to all pokémon fanatics

Hey peoples this is great u know there is no region code for ds lites so ucan actually play the japanese versions of diamond and pearl. How does that sound peoples its only til the games come out in american. I know how impatiant people are these days.

Mad props to me for finding this out

Long live the Kingdom of Hyrule

Hyrulian Knight of Legend said:
Hey peoples this is great u know there is no region code for ds lites so ucan actually play the japanese versions of diamond and pearl. How does that sound peoples its only til the games come out in american. I know how impatiant people are these days.

Mad props to me for finding this out

Long live the Kingdom of Hyrule
if i want to enjoy it id still need to learn at least kanji... so no, I can wait... and no, you really didnt find the info out, the info was out when the ds came out and told everyone

ocdan said:
if i want to enjoy it id still need to learn at least kanji... so no, I can wait... and no, you really didnt find the info out, the info was out when the ds came out and told everyone

See this is why I don't post anything about this anymore. People can't take sarcasm or a joke. If u can't take a joke u don't deserve the commentary of the Legendary Knight.

Double post, naughty! I'm definetely getting Diamond, Diaruga seems like a madhouse Pokemon, and I like blue :D I heard the release date is Spring 2007. Is that true? It seems like a might long way away...

Supernova said:
Double post, naughty! I'm definetely getting Diamond, Diaruga seems like a madhouse Pokemon, and I like blue :D I heard the release date is Spring 2007. Is that true? It seems like a might long way away...
yes, its basically predicted to be april

rossyluvspokemon said:
wat happened to naruto ssb luva
Though i'd switch it up :)

My poke' lineup that I can think up right now (not in order):

Blaziken

Feraligatr

Pidgeot

Tyranitar

Dragonite

Mightenya

I'll think up a better one l8r guys....