Pokemon Gold/Silver to be remade!?

More new info! :D More details have risen regarding the Pichu and Arceus events, as well as pictures. Read it for yourself, then if you don't fear spoilers (I certainly don't, since I'll forget over time what I saw), see the pictures as well.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

While it has nothing to with HGGS, check yesterday's post on Serebii for a little information regarding new WiiWare pokemon titles.

HGGS has a release date in Japan! :D Anyone looking to import it, now's your chance. It's coming out September 12th; yes, this year.

Absolutely no clue.
But we know now what the item screen will look like.
And the 4th pic (calender looking thing), looks like a new pokedex, which is cool.

@Above; What on earth is that mini pokedex thing for?

Serebii has the answers; but for some reason, noone pays attention to that website...

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Ofcourse, I'll be nice and make it so everyone doesn't have to sift through old updates.

The pokeball object is known as the "Pokewalker". As you may or may not guess, it's a pedometer. ... Yeah. Basically, you can transfer your pokemon onto the pedometer, and as you walk, they gain experience. They can also find items, which you can transfer back to your game.

Basically it's a daycare feature without needing to have your DS on. Pretty trivial, but for a person who jogs every morning such as myself, handy to take advantage of. Ofcourse, whether or not it'l be released in the US with HGGS is questionable. Only time will tell.

Also, for the sake of mention, the special event Jirachi with Draco Meteor I posted about earlier, will unlock a new "area" in the pokewalker, or so I've heard. No details on that yet, though.

Wow. I dont understand how it will work though? So you can train your pokemon just by walking around? What happens when it levels up? But that cant be right can it? CK...? :p
Sounds interest either way and if they are released in Australia ill get it.

But that cant be right

When I said IT'S OVER NEIN THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!, I meant it, Benny.

:p Again, there aren't really any details on how it completely works. So... meh.

Also, I should of specified, but if it's released outside of Japan, it'l come bundled with HGGS, just as it will with the original release.

Unfortunatly, no. It follows the formula of last gen's remakes; only 2 games, focused on the first two of the remakes' generation to come out.

Back