Pokemon X/Y

Not a 6 IV one you don't.

Once Bank comes out, that won't be the case.

I want one please
Sure, what are you offering?

If you seriously have the Poke Balls to withhold free clones of a 6 IV Ditto from anyone, you ain't ever gettin' that *Rayquaza. Everyone else would happily pass clones of said Ditto 'round the forum to anyone who wanted one, your lack of generosity ain't somethin' we share. Friends don't count favors given nor received.

If you want a shiny Rayquaza, I'll see what I can do with this Palkia I have. If I trade it enough on the GTS purrhaps I'll get lucky again.

Considering doing a XY playthrough with only pre evolutions. However, this would require buying a new copy of the game, seeing as how I refuse to delete any files.

I'll give everyone (that wants one) one for free if 'Karp can get (clone?) me that Rayquaza.

It's been a bloody age (... years?) since someone on Wiichat has earned my sincere ire, Trago. Ya assuredly won't be gettin' my *Rayquaza any time soon as such.

About that...

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xy-ou-viability-ranking-thread.3495992/

Note that it clarifies when mega forms are included. For Pokemon that are viable even without their mega forms, it's listed like this: "Gyarados / Gyarados (Mega)", complete with sprites for each. For Pokemon that depend on their mega to be viable, it's "Pinsir (Mega)", with a lone sprite. As you can see, the formatting used implies that many people consider regular Gardevoir absolutely viable. Don't mean to make it sound like what Smogon says is necessarily the word of god, but they usually know what they're talking about.

It's still in the works, but it's more complete than the last time I mentioned it.

My word be damned... must be it's reclassification as a Fairy-type that makes it OU viable. On the Special side'a things, Gardevoir is the hardest-hitting Fairy-type outside'a Ubers.

But ain't Gardevoirite and (STAB) Moonblast it's only new tools in Gen 6?

My word be damned... must be it's reclassification as a Fairy-type that makes it OU viable. On the Special side'a things, Gardevoir is the hardest-hitting Fairy-type outside'a Ubers.

But ain't Gardevoirite and (STAB) Moonblast it's only new tools in Gen 6?
Fair(l)y accurate Will-o-wisp is a plus.

Also, I lol'd when I saw Alakazam on there without MegaZam.

Also, I lol'd when I saw Alakazam on there without MegaZam.

Have you forgotten that Alakazam was a top tier OU threat at the end of BW2's OU metagame? Can't say I was playin' to understand exactly why, but it ain't really somethin' to underestimate.

... Unless you have a Poke or two it can't OHKO.

Gardevoir > Gallade

Only in competitive viability... ¬_¬

I think I like both about equally, even outside of competitive Pokemon. I used to prefer Gallade, but Gardevoir's been growing on me.

Back