Some Brawl english voices.(spoilers)

oh my god those codec shorts make me laugh my head off

i effing love snake

TJgamer said:
Sure no problem.
Sadly, the maker of these videos said he will not make anymore that are just voices. Instead he will be adding more snake codec scenes.
When he adds them I will put them on this thread when I have time.:)

Damn, Dedede doesn't have a voice?

That's weird, he grunts and **** in the Japanese game.

zapasant93 said:
oh my god, just because of those hullarious codec com. between snake, mei ling, otacon and campbell, snake iss gonna become a popular character

he's already my maine
Who woulda thought he would be yer main?

Lol, I enjoy the conversations Snake has.
Some make me laugh very hard for some reason.

VidyaVince said:
Damn, Dedede doesn't have a voice?

That's weird, he grunts and **** in the Japanese game
The person who made these videos said that Dedede doesn't have a voice actor. He does have grunts and things like that. He just doesn't speak.

TJgamer said:
The person who made these videos said that Dedede doesn't have a voice actor. He does have grunts and things like that. He just doesn't speak.

Oh, alright. That's not a problem.

While some of the voices are "LOL", just remember that you'll be hearing a majority of them while music is playing and sound effects are going off.

Listen to some voice acting in other games with a playback option. Star Ocean? Haha. The voices are TERRIBLE when listened to by themselves, but in the game they aren't so bad.

Einbroch said:
While some of the voices are "LOL", just remember that you'll be hearing a majority of them while music is playing and sound effects are going off.

Listen to some voice acting in other games with a playback option. Star Ocean? Haha. The voices are TERRIBLE when listened to by themselves, but in the game they aren't so bad.

I totally agree with you. Without music and sound effects, Pokemon Trainer's english voice sounds cheesy but I bet with some music and sound effects his voice will sound right in Brawl.

Back