SSBB Leaked in Japan. Full Roster Revealed(Spoilers)

Ooo, downloadable characters would be awesome. Plus with Action Replay, you can probably play as bosses and SSE enemies.

GigaRidley said:
^Dl, what makes you hopeful that that's the full roster? I'd like more characters!
But overall, no complaints here, the roster seems pretty solid to me.

Dude, don't even be posting crap like that, man...

With the overspill of leaks, youtube, ign, forums, etc. how could you NOT know that that is the complete roster?

Seriously man, some people HAVE been living under rocks recently...

Shion said:
Dude, don't even be posting crap like that, man...

With the overspill of leaks, youtube, ign, forums, etc. how could you NOT know that that is the complete roster?

Seriously man, some people HAVE been living under rocks recently...
You seem to have misunderstood me.
I KNOW that that's the full roster, and I've known it since the leaks started apearing. I was just saying that I'd like there to be more characters (which I know there aren't. So don't yell at me about things you misunderstand.

mushroomedmario said:
he's in the first row....

supposably this is iwhat the roster looks like after it's done,
note-this isn't a screenshot of the actual game, but an intrepretation what the roster would look like

prophetrosterdd5.jpg

i'm doubting this roster more and more

i mean no animal crosser(who's been confirmed) and no krystal(who had a mention in the game)

krystal> rob

this pick can't be real because, if you notice it says young link enstead of
toon link

supasonix said:
toon link
why would you even post that when there's like a million working videos with the real roster on it....the world knows what the roster is they're discussing the posibility of downloadable characters...

GigaRidley said:
You seem to have misunderstood me.
I KNOW that that's the full roster, and I've known it since the leaks started apearing. I was just saying that I'd like there to be more characters (which I know there aren't. So don't yell at me about things you misunderstand.
If you don't want people misunderstanding you, make your posts more clear.

From my point of view, it looked like you didnt know what the full roster was.

And you never stated that you did.

supasonix said:
Spoiler Alert!

Yeah, and he random selection is missing too.

mushroomedmario said:
i like it, but something's nto right

all the series are mixed away, the roster just kinda seems too random
like fox in on the top
than falco
than no star fox characters
and then two star fox characters

i still don't 100% believe this though, why would R.O.B. make it in before krystal?
first of all use the spoiler thing dumb (beep) and its the real roster dumb (beep) i like pie u dumb (beep) ok (beeping) (beepers)
and krystal is not even in the game probably thats why she did not make it in the game

Last edited:
Back