SSBB Leaked in Japan. Full Roster Revealed(Spoilers)

AceMcCloud said:
It's pretty much a mix of the N64 and Melee as far as game play. In my eyes the N64 was and still is the best for game play, things just clicked better and there was no real unbalance amongst characters. This one plays like Melee in control because of the GC controller but the balance has returned to a point.

Characters like Bowser and Dedede are the only exception, they are far to slow to compete regardless of their immense power. But over all I like it a lot and I hated Melee.

Also they did a much better job at making the copies (falco/fox and alike) different. Falco has a completely different set of A attacks than fox this time around and his down be is a bit different as well.

P.S. I'm not playing the SSE mode cause I can't see the videos so don't ask about it. Plus I'm american and i'd like to be able to read it. But yeah no videos on my version cause it's not exactly legal ;)
haha sweet thanks alot man. have you found any new techniques or anything? like is short hopping and l-cancelling still in the game?

Squall7 said:
Err, even if the disk was leaked (which is dubious in itself), the fact that supposedly all of the secret characters have been unlocked suggests that it was done a while ago (especially if the source is somewhere outside of Sora or Nintendo), which indicates that all of the secret characters are very easy to find.

I call fake, simply for the fact that there is no way someone would've had enough time to unlock everything (without knowing exactly how).

Edit: Thanx for the link.
this is real, ive seen gameplay of all the characters

AceMcCloud said:
Not even sure what those are, Like I said never liked Melee. I've been playing the N64 till now.
oh ok haha well thanks for the insight man!

Ok, uh yeah, 44 characters sounds correct, also, u can see Ashley in the roster and why in the world do they put her theme in, to make wario look bad?? I thought not.....

@007HanikGraf: I actually thought Ashley would'e been an interesting character. But I really couldn't care less that she isn't in.

BUT WHERE IS JIMMY T.?!?!?!?!?
lol jk

Again I have the game... there are a total of 35 characters, I have them all unlocked now... the list is as follows

pit
wario
samus/zero suit
ike
pokemon trainer
diddy
meta knight
snake
lucas
sonic
king dedede
cptn olimar
mario
luigi
link
kirby
marth
pikachu
fox
lucario
falco
cptn falcon
zelda/shiek
bowser
DK
yoshi
peach
ice climbers
game and watch
wolf o'donnel
R.O.B.
toon link
gannondorf
Ness
Jigglypuff

AceMcCloud said:
Again I have the game... there are a total of 35 characters, I have them all unlocked now... the list is as follows

pit
wario
samus/zero suit
ike
pokemon trainer
diddy
meta knight
snake
lucas
sonic
king dedede
cptn olimar
mario
luigi
link
kirby
marth
pikachu
fox
lucario
falco
cptn falcon
zelda/shiek
bowser
DK
yoshi
peach
ice climbers
game and watch
wolf o'donnel
R.O.B.
toon link
gannondorf
Ness
Jigglypuff

Too bad we already knew that.

Haha, as you wish I suppose. Keep in mind though, I too am technically a noob to this forum. ;)

However, I won't be slayed so easily.

AceMcCloud said:
Haha, as you wish I suppose. Keep in mind though, I too am technically a noob to this forum. ;)

However, I won't be slayed so easily.
how do you find the game play compared to melee

AceMcCloud said:
It's pretty much a mix of the N64 and Melee as far as game play. In my eyes the N64 was and still is the best for game play, things just clicked better and there was no real unbalance amongst characters. This one plays like Melee in control because of the GC controller but the balance has returned to a point.

Characters like Bowser and Dedede are the only exception, they are far to slow to compete regardless of their immense power. But over all I like it a lot and I hated Melee.

Also they did a much better job at making the copies (falco/fox and alike) different. Falco has a completely different set of A attacks than fox this time around and his down be is a bit different as well.

Already mentioned that.

To all of you who want to see it, here is, hopefully, the full roster:
ssbbwolfroster.jpg

^Dl, what makes you hopeful that that's the full roster? I'd like more characters!
But overall, no complaints here, the roster seems pretty solid to me.

Back