SSBB Leaked in Japan. Full Roster Revealed(Spoilers)

ForgotenBrawlers.gif

Yeah the roster is confirmed right down to character positions on the select screen. There won't be anymore characters coming to Brawl, maybe in the next Smash game.

I'm happy about the roster, bar the lack of ridley. Also, Krystal is a lame character, so I'm glad she's nothing more than a StarFox speach box in the game.

Jay61 said:
I'm happy about the roster, bar the lack of ridley. Also, Krystal is a lame character, so I'm glad she's nothing more than a StarFox speach box in the game.
You'd honestly rather have Wolf in it then Krystal?

Krystal would be the only character in brawl with a staff-based move set. I think thats better than a third character with a blaster.

I have to agree, I hate Krystal and think she's a terrible character. But she should have definitely been in over Wolf, I mean we already have Falco as a clone of Fox... WE DON'T NEED A SECOND!

Well from the videos wolf isn't a clone at least. His up-b is supposed to be completely different along with some of his other moves. They changed Falco too, something about him throwing his reflector.

Really I think he was thinking about the tourny players since they like fox and all.

they delayed Mario for a freakin robot ,old characters,and a fox looking guy!?...rep me if u agree that sux but are still gonna buy ir...

Rep you just for agreeing with you?:lol:

You guys complain now, but once you get the game and start playing it, you will forget about who you wanted in the game and enjoy it. :]

Tomatktchp said:
I-I am sorry... we lost him... he had cancer.
But if they can ressurect in SMRPG we should make it anyway?

*cough* Now for my opinion. Excuse me, everyone shut up.
This roster SUCKS, and if this is real I'm going personally to Sakurai and shoot him. Though it sounds pretty false, so I probably don't have to kill anyone.
Just take away R.O.B and Wolf and put Geno, Megaman and/or Ridley.

...I still want Frederik Reinfeldt the most though. :(
Geno, maybe. Ridley's already a boss (and IMO, he should be a boss). Now, Megaman? He doesn't seem too... "supersmash like" to me...

ah well. It's only my opinion.

@Monsteroids
Isn't Roy already in? Or is only Marth in?

fredes99 said:
theres no sonic and according to some people...
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Sonic_a_secret_character_in_SSBB
whos wrong?
there is sonic. he's confirmed on dojo. there's two video's on youtube that are both legit. the first one LOOKS like a complete roster cuz it has two spots in the bottom row missing just like melee but that one is missing two characters. the full roster is on this link:
----spoiler alert-----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVfEaTwgn_s

hope that helps.
and about the roster size i had hoped for more but this is more than enough for me...out of 25 melee characters how many were actually played by most people? 18 maybe? and how many by any one character? 7-9 maybe? so with this increase and less clones we should all have a nice round 12-15 characters we can have fun playing with...what more can you ask really

Tomatktchp said:
I-I am sorry... we lost him... he had cancer.
But if they can ressurect in SMRPG we should make it anyway?

*cough* Now for my opinion. Excuse me, everyone shut up.
This roster SUCKS, and if this is real I'm going personally to Sakurai and shoot him. Though it sounds pretty false, so I probably don't have to kill anyone.
Just take away R.O.B and Wolf and put Geno, Megaman and/or Ridley.

...I still want Frederik Reinfeldt the most though. :(

I can't believe that I said that!:yikes:

@Gamer420: Yeah yeah, instead of complaining go to school. I think you need a grammar lesson.

Back