Post Official We have a Wii Post!

blueovalboy7 said:
Ssx blur? I heard that game wasn't very good, but I guess to each their own right?

it's an extremely relaxing game. i dont really get into it too much but i like to sit down for a half hour and play it.

[DT] said:
It's probably easier to say what WASN'T done :lol:

Custom paint (the first done in Graphite Grey Pearl), RM carbon wing, RH wheels, AP 6 piston brakes, T04R big single (~650RWHP), everything polished, all brand new interior, Sparco custom seats, Top Secret carbon hood, TS fascia, TRD bars, TEIN coilovers, custom 4-point, roll cage, custom radiator, oil coolers, Eclipse system, blah blah blah, heheheh.

I had a new C6Z on order - finally got into the final build and my dealer called and said $5K over (we had a "gentlemens agree" for MSRP) - that would have been my 3rd Vette from them, lots of family business, etc., that they pretty much screwed themselves out of. I kind of got to a point where I didn't want to spend double over my existing ride which already has a good bit invested in aftermarket. Starting with a new Z, I'd still want better seating, aftermarket wheels, etc. The brakes are only so-so for track duty (the "padlets" are painfully thin). The main buying point was the 427, but I can do something close for much less (built L92 426CI for under a 1/3 of the price delta of the cars).

I love to tinker around so I figured this was a great platform to stick with, we bought it right up front new in '03, never had the smallest issue. I'd rather drive a highly customized C5Z in the long run, and keep tweaking it for fun (for example, I'm on my 3rd set of aftermarket wheels!)

Maybe I'll pic out my sig with some of my rides, seems like a good theme.

~DT
Sounds like one badass supra and the C5Z sounds just as fun, but in a different "American Muscle" kinda way. Those 427s are mean, but like you said it's more cost effective to go a different route. Also (I found the thread where he posted the race between the two other vettes, his competition was a procharged C5Z running 6 psi with a 30 shot of nitrous, and a C5 ls1 with a 150 shot) the C5Z had about a car on him til about 130 where he started to pull on the C5Z and by 185 he claims to have had 5-6 cars on him (ls1 with 150 shot was a non-factor). Also I agree with what you said about driving a highly modified C5Z because you can keep changing things so you never really get tired of it.

BTW the sig idea, sounds good. :thumbsup:

SensesFail said:
it's an extremely relaxing game. i dont really get into it too much but i like to sit down for a half hour and play it.
Ah, that makes sense, I just heard the gameplay was "lackluster" and could've been better.

Back