Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

Console

Real Men Wii Standing Up
Sep 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
3934-1798-4759-8866
I think they should make an upgrade called Wii HD. Catchy eh?

SSBBkid

SSBB Rules Any Game
Jan 24, 2008
Orange, CA
Wii Online Code
9001-2508-7280-6340
Don't know if anyone posted this one yet. Its a 7 inch screen just for wii.

wii_7_inch_monitor_offerUS.jpg

Located on codejunkies.com

petrides

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2008
that battry charger looks awesome!! defently wat i need...just need one that comes with more docks or more controllers..shud be a quad one for four controllers..that would be awesome!!

Skorp

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
2652-0001-8231-6800
I think buying rechargeable batteries is better than buying chargers. You can use the batteries in other stuff, you just have to replace batteries, which depends on how lazy you are. :p I got 20 rechargeables plus charger for $15. That'll last me forever.

Eddy04

VAIZARD
Nov 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
5658-7022-3844-5521
Skorp said:
I think buying rechargeable batteries is better than buying chargers. You can use the batteries in other stuff, you just have to replace batteries, which depends on how lazy you are. :p I got 20 rechargeables plus charger for $15. That'll last me forever.

I agree...It's much better the have the batteries also for other deeds.

hoopsdude1

Wii Owner
Feb 16, 2008
if you wondering how to sync you remote with rechargable batterys in it
well my batterys have holes in so you can poke a pen in and sync it then

Stevwen

WiiChat Member
Feb 26, 2008
Las Vegas
Wii Online Code
2405-6575-0116-3326
My biggest concern (and main reason thats holding me back) from any/all rechargeable battery packs is that with the Wii-mote skins, it is just about impossible to fit them into the charging dock.

I would love to have the rechargeable option for my Wii-motes, but I can't bring myself to take off the protective skins. My first Wii-mote got chucked in a horrible Wii Sports Baseball accident first week I had it, and since then I've been behind the protective skins 100%

If it means I have to buy more AA batteries then so be it... but I hate replacing Wii-motes with a passion.

SO my question is thus- Any charging docks with the option of leaving a Wii-mote Skin on?

Cause if there was... I'd be on that like Oprah on a Baked ham.

!S

gidget

. ☆ ☆ ☆ .
Dec 12, 2007
-= ohio, usa =-
Wii Online Code
9999-9999-9999-9999
Stevwen said:
My biggest concern (and main reason thats holding me back) from any/all rechargeable battery packs is that with the Wii-mote skins, it is just about impossible to fit them into the charging dock.

Read about my awesome rechargeable battery solution.:yesnod:

After Shipping: 2 batteries cost $16 / 4 batteries cost $30

These batteries. Here is what makes this rechargeable battery solution 10 times better than CHARGING STATIONS:
  • Pros:
    • Cheapest!
    • Less bulk and clutter!
      • i.e. no charging station, disassembled Remotes or loose batteries.
    • Batteries will always be charged
      • no one has the chore of disassembling each Remote
      • no one has the chore of removing the Jackets so the Remotesfit into a Charging Station
    • Remote Jacket NEVER needs removed.
      • I cut a small hole on the Jacket for the charging cable to poke through.
    • NO AC ADAPTER... batteries get power from Wii's USB ports even when the Wii is in standby mode.
      • Have you read that 3rd party charging stations have ruined Remotes? It won't happen with USB-powered charging solutions because the there is no high powered AC adapter to contribute to over-voltage
  • Cons:
    • I have found no cons... REALLY!
nintendo-wii-battery-1719.jpg

Stevwen

WiiChat Member
Feb 26, 2008
Las Vegas
Wii Online Code
2405-6575-0116-3326
ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hellooooo nurse!

Thank you Idjut... looks like my battery problem is solved :D