Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

I accept with information:GameStop also has the snappy looking Afterglow Cooler for the Wii. Though the Wii seems to be quite a bit more hardy than the overheating prone 360, GameStop's console stand incorporates a cooling fan to aid in ventilation and Wii-themed blue LED accent lighting. $14.99 will be the expected pricing.

Can anyone recommend --
  1. a Wii Travel Bag (Would need to hold 4 Wii Remotes with Motion Plus attached, 4 Nunchuks, Wii, Sensor bar, wires, games)
  2. a charging station but I would like to keep my 4 Wii Motion Plus on. (At the moment, the option from gidget above seems like the only way).

Black wii accessories

New to wii and looking for black accessories - does anyone know where to get the all in one charger to hold 4 remotes and the console in black? The ones I have found are all white.

Here's something you might like if you want a small carrying case. In our case, we usually carry just the Wii itself (w/out cables, power supply, etc.) so this is near ideal. It is this case from American Science and Surplus. (Pretty cool store if you like to browse for odd stuff.)

DSC_1359-PP.JPG

This case has a partition that splits it which can be easily removed. Not as easily seen is that there is some extra depth and I can lay two game disk boxes on the Wii and close the cover without bulging.

Best of all, it's pretty cheap! I got it for a Netbook and then realized it is a good size for te Wii too. I need to go back for another one.

I'm looking (in the UK) for a (wall mountable) screen to use with group play in a club. Maybe only 6-8 people at a time - but as I'm talking about older people (50+) some may be visually impaired. Not particularly looking for a TV just a suitable screen / monitor. Any suggestions?

thats what most people want now are wireless guns

it would be a shame if someone mistaking it for a real gun

:yesnod:well I have:
Black Wii Motion Plus
Wii Speak
Wii Rabbit Double Duel Charger

and thats it for now lol

My set up is pretty unorganized. I have a charger for my smart phone, my Wii remotes and for my mp3 player. I usually have a full power strip at any time with wires everywhere.

The marketing company I work for recently entered into a campaign with Energizer for their new Qi (pronounced chee) line of charging stations. Energizer Inductive Charging Stations brings consumers the freedom to charge their smartphones, MP3 players, cameras – any device 5W or less – on a single charging station, regardless of manufacturer.

The link for the Qi can be checked out here:
Energizer Qi

Last edited:
Anyone seen a Nyko Wand+ in a color, not white/grey/black, other than orange? Best Buy had an orange one I bought, but I'd also like green, blue, and yellow.

Yes I'm double posting but heyy.. what the hell, not the end of the world is it?

Check this out:

thumb_nykoclassicgrip1.jpg

thumb_nykoclassicgrip3.jpg

thumb_nykoclassicgrip4.jpg

From Nyko
won't replacing the battery door with a solid rechargeable unit make it impossible to re-sync wiimotes if they become unsynced? Because the Sync button needs power to work, and you must remove the battery door to press it, thereby removing the rechargeable battery pack = no power for sync. I think they're a great idea but they need a design workaround.

Managed to get a Wii Fit rechargeable battery pack in the poundshop - for £1 !

They also had wireless Nunchuck adapters, as well as steering wheels, golf clubs etc.

Back