PS3 or iPhone

Wow excite truck compared to motorstorm. Thats like Thats like a quadriplegic having a foot race against michael johnson.

It's a phone! A freaking phone! $600 for a phone is shovel ware. Unless the phone can do video chat, it's a waste for $600. If you considered spending $600 on a phone, you may want to buy a Hummer next.

personally, i dont like the iphone $600 for a phone is too much, and that's on top of the $60 per month plan minimum you have to pay for it.

i'd rather spend it on the following and save money:
$300 for an ipod with ten times as much space
$20 for a phone (after activation) with a cheap plan
$.25 for duct tape and i can duct tape it together if i reallllllly wanted to.

i can live without a touch screen interface and im sure all of you already have a computer with internet access (otherwise you wouldnt be on this website)

they stripped BASIC features that come in standard phones nowadays. just 2 examples: pic and video messaging, and video recording.

^just my thoughts^
at the original poster. id spend it on a ps3

Did you know you cannot accept calls if you are on the internet, unless you are on wifi? Also theres been a ton of complaints about how slow the edge network is with the internet browser on the phone. Its a waste of money.

Well just so you know, im sure you did already if you own a Mac. You cant upgrade the iPhone, if you want to have Flash or Java then wait. If you already have the iPhone, which wouldnt make any sense, then you have to buy a new one.

Good job supporting bad technology. Hopefully you now see why Sony thinks ahead and not about now, Apple was just thinking about now and had no future plans to make the iPhone better.

GamerCon said:
Well just so you know, im sure you did already if you own a Mac. You cant upgrade the iPhone, if you want to have Flash or Java then wait. If you already have the iPhone, which wouldnt make any sense, then you have to buy a new one.

Good job supporting bad technology. Hopefully you now see why Sony thinks ahead and not about now, Apple was just thinking about now and had no future plans to make the iPhone better.
They can add Flash and Java with a firmware update.

Soon we'll have the I-Mouse! $450, it can play music, flash movies, and everything else a lap top, or computer can do, only 1/10 the power! Then they'll invent I-TVRemote for $300. Now you can watch the latest movies on a screen the size of your ego. Lol, I'm guessing.

I'd have to say neither.

I don't like 'iShitty-new-name-needed' products.

Gimmie something made my Creative any day over another over-rated product by Apple.

---

If i really had to chose... i'd go PS3... at least it's not made by a 2-bit company like Apple - have you seen the Sony TVs? = Perfect ^^

Apple = Rotten. (*cough* failure at making computers. *cough*)

... what? ...

re

vagrant said:
Obvious choice. A ps3 won't impress the ladies.

If you need a phone to impress the ladies, then maybe you should play for the other team
flyingflag.gif

billm00666 said:
If you need a phone to impress the ladies, then maybe you should play for the other team
flyingflag.gif

Ah...the wii&ps3 account finally got banned?

I'd say ps3..... if only one thing, it's the retarded network that it uses.

Back