PS3 Vs. Wii

SmashKing101

The Smash King!!
Dec 11, 2006
Perth Amboy.New jersey
The Question is which one would win.
Let me give you some simple facts about both system.First lets start off with the wii.

To get information about the wii and its entire collection of games.Go to this link:

http://www.wiicentre.com/

Now lets talk about the PS3.Of couse everyone should know about its immense GPU AND MG Proccesors:

To get information about the Ps3,Go to this link:

http://www.ps3power.com/ps3hardwarespecs.htm

Now you tell me.Who do you think would win in a gaming tournament

Wii, no one can afford PS3. If they can, then they don't got $ left for games. But yeah this has been done before, but its still fun :cornut:

PS3.....Money Doesnt grow on trees!!!
If my Mum got it me, personally I'd feel guilgty for letting her spend so much on one console! And if i bought it, I'd Look On in horror as i realise I am moneyless and years savings are down the drain on getting good graphics and copied gameplay. Wii all day.

Same here huge nintendo fan, not a big fan of sony or microsoft for that matter. Wii would win the gaming tournament and if i had to pick a second it would be microsoft.

my game consoles(in chronological order): GameBoy Pocket
Nintendo 64
GameCube
PS2
PS2(slim)
DS
Wii

ive mainly stuck with nintendo, but my ps2 was cool....if a ps3 was cheaper, i might get it. for now, wii rules!!!

Zori said:
Wii, no one can afford PS3. If they can, then they don't got $ left for games. But yeah this has been done before, but its still fun :cornut:

i can & i do & i also got a Wii & tons of Wii games and all the extra remotes and nunchucks and classic controller ... Wii's fun, PS3 graphics are sick, im sure the 360 is great as well i just dont own one so i cant comment ... this flame fest has been done over and over again and it makes no sense and results in nothing ... cheers!

buckyfellini said:
this flame fest has been done over and over again and it makes no sense and results in nothing ... cheers!
If it's just a worthless "flame fest" why would you even lower yourself to the level of tossing in your $0.02?

Gymdawg said:
If it's just a worthless "flame fest" why would you even lower yourself to the level of tossing in your $0.02?

haha good point. u got me on that one .. rep to u

wii will win

wii will win not only because it is the more creative but also a lot cheaper, ok ps3 has "blu-ray" but who really needs dvd game disks i agree that if ps3 and wii would cost the same i might actually buy ps 3 but for the huge cost it just isnt worth it

i think the wii will win 4 now but the ps3 will gradually sell more. the only reason ps3 r very expensive is because they have a £1000 blu-ray dvd player in it so sony r probaly losin alot of money from makin ps3. but i hate sony cause all they seem to do is copy nintendo,like mation controll which is **** on the ps3 there now tryin to upload internet browser on to every1. the ps3 is such a huge console bigger then the 360 and i thought that was big.the wii is only tiny.

I think that the Wii is a much more advanced system then the PS3. Who needs the Blue Ray Discs? If you do chances are you are not paying for them and if your mom or dad isnt and you actualy have a job then you are probley not haveing a lot of time to play. If we (not Wii) brake them down and look at Graphics over Fun Game Play, what would most gamers want? I game system(Wii) that was virtualy changed the way games will be played in the future with the price of Graphics. Or killer Grpahics(PS3) for the same old school game play. Personally some ppl will buy thw Wii(me) and enjoyed ofr what it is and watch as Nintendos graphics slowley get better. Others will jump on Sony's D*** and hope that they finally get some new orgiinal games.

Sorry if this comment seems a little bias, I just never was a fan of Sony Consules. They have always been inferior regardless of the system specs.

NOTE: To all who got a Wii I hope you enjoy it as much as me and my friends family and Girlfriend have.

Back