r there any new wii chanels comin out soon

Yeah, the Everybody Votes Channel surprised me!

shift_andrew said:
According to the press release, they're hoping for a worldwide launch.

Press release? A link would be helpful :yesnod:

where is it i went online today april 29 no updates no letters nothing in wii ware and nothing wrong with mii channel

troutt72x said:
Hows it not out GOD IM SO PISSED
It wasnt an offical announcement so there was no need to get your hopes up.

If your pissed, post in the 'countdown to the mii popularity channel' now!:rolleyes: (advertisement)

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Oh well, yet another disapointment...

hmmm...thats wierd. i remember reading things that said when nintendo releases a new channel they release it worldwide so no country is left out. i think nintendo said that themselves. it could come out later today.....hopefully

Sorry to break in im kinda new here but will the Wii ever get online updates such as a new version of flash player or support online gaming on a scale of a game like Halo or is Nintendo planning to keep it short and sweet like online score postings?

Gimme gimme gimme

Killing me. I hope they get SOMETHING going soon. It drives me nuts because it seems like there's so much potential for the channels and all we have so far is the everyone votes. Probably hoping too much, but maybe they do a gradual release country by country over the course of a couple days to help keep server load low??

Back