Wii Wifi Games!!!

All-New Customized Kreate-A-Fighter Mode: For the first time ever in a Mortal Kombat game players will be able to use a Kreate-A-Fighter feature to create and define their fighter�s look, abilities and personality with a deep level of customization and take that unique fighter online.

http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/mka/

ottoman the game is online,

with a deep level of customization and take that unique fighter online.

Okay, we got that cleared up?

thats all i wanted :D does anyone know when they will release the update for it?

Mr Money said:
mortal kombat is definatly online. check out the website

I'm sure it is, but not on the Wii (4/9/07)

IGN Wii: Why didn't you support Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or WiiConnect24 this time around?

Ed Boon: Well, there really wasn't an infrastructure in place for us to do it. Before, we would have Xbox Live or GameSpy or something like that. Had the same been in place for Wii, we would have absolutely included it because we've already had online available in Armageddon.

IGN Wii: So if there's a sequel in the works, and we imagine there will be, will you support an online mode for the Wii version then?

Ed Boon: Yeah. If there was something in place, of course we would definitely support it.

"IGN Wii: Why didn't you support Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or WiiConnect24 this time around?

Ed Boon: Well, there really wasn't an infrastructure in place for us to do it. Before, we would have Xbox Live or GameSpy or something like that. Had the same been in place for Wii, we would have absolutely included it because we've already had online available in Armageddon."

From Ed Boon himself :(

Mr Money said:
DARN i just hope its been changed

Me too, but it's only two weeks old, so don't get your hopes up.

Well thats a let down.

They can still support it! push back the date and add online.

I'd Prefer online instead of the game out early.

awwwwww. i found out its not.

GS: Is there any online functionality in the game?

EB: No. The online components of the Wii were not ready for us when we would have needed them in the development cycle.

minismok said:
no. it doesnt have to come with the game at release. need for speed carbon is scheduled in the near future to ahve an update for online gaming. most games that are out now will most likely be updated for online gaming. so yeah to answer ur question a game can be update for online gaming.

mmmm need for speed online would be goooood, not got it, but im sure by then it'l be cheaper and driving games on-line are always class, very realistic!!!

Back