Will you buy this games released in May???

Me? said:
I've never really played Mario Party so what am I missing?

Yeah I feel the same way, but many ppl say that Mario Party games are cool and really fun so I don't know what to say about it...

demonflair said:
Yeah I feel the same way, but many ppl say that Mario Party games are cool and really fun so I don't know what to say about it...
From what i've heard, it's good with other people and a bit boring with the PC.

Out of those games I might get Mario Strikers Charged

StealthSoul said:
From what i've heard, it's good with other people and a bit boring with the PC.
You're totaly right.
It's a realy great game and when your playing with your friends/family/drunk people off the streets it's incredibly fun.
Playing only against ai characters however is kind of dull.

The game should be high-quality of course but it's realy designed for multi-player.

Mario Strikers Charged - probobly getting this, looks fun and online
Mortal Kombat: Armaggadeon - possibly getting, only if it's an 8/10+ game
Mario Party 8 - Getting this unless it's a huge flop, need Mario Party

Spiderman 3 - No..
Mario Strikers Charged - I'd prefer a realistic one.
Mortal Kombat: Armaggadeon - Maybe, want to see how the controls are..
Mario Party 8 - Probably not

Ill be checking out mortal kombat for sure, and from what ive seen of spiderman, ill check that one out 2. I didnt like mariostrikers before, and im not a big mario party fan, but who knows, these are on the wii now, so I may give them a chance.

I am going to get Spiderman 3, and Mario Party 8. I like those games. As for Strikers, I am not really into soccer (or football) so I would not like it...

wat is wrong with u people. wats the deal with spiderman 3. do yall not like spiderman????

Possible Mario Party 8 but none of the others, Mario Party 8 should be good, been waiting for it to come out for a while.

Back