Will you buy this games released in May???

minismok said:
wat is wrong with u people. wats the deal with spiderman 3. do yall not like spiderman????

I'm going to buy it, have you seen the new footage clip from IGN??

I'm getting Spider-Man 3 which is coming out May 4th I beleive. I hate soccor so SMS is out and I already have some mini-game for (not to mention SMP 4, 5, 6) so MP8 is out. Nothing much going this month...

FR. said:
I'm getting Spider-Man 3 which is coming out May 4th I beleive.

The game comes out in the same day as the movie comes in theaters, which is day 4th of May.

Spiderman - No! Not m sort of game..
Mario Party 8 - Depends on money and what games are out in June
Mario Strkers - Already Pre Ordered

I imagine this is for europe but I will get all of these

If mortal Kmbat gets an Oline update so you can lpay online....that would be so awesome. and i hear that will most probably hppen. (its almost MADE for online gaming right?)

The entire reason I bought a Wii was for Mario Party 8, so yeah I will be picking up my reserved copy on that day.

Spiderman 3 - Most likely, unless it gets bad reviews.

Mario Strikers Charged - Prolly not unless I have tons of money from my job this summer and am really bored and it has great reviews.

Mortal Kombat: Armaggadeon - No

Mario Party 8 - Probably not, if it had online perhaps, but prolly not

Alien Syndrome - was interested, but the latest videos on IGN didn't look that great, the graphics look fairly crappy like they were thrown together really quick. If it gets great reviews I might consider.

I'm waiting for alot of the games that haywire mentioned.

Back