Will you buy this games released in May???

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
Great titles are on the way for the Wii in May. Spiderman 3 as been announce as a diferent version of 360 and PS3 versions. Mario Strikers Charged is a great title for fan soccer games, coming for Europe as the first online playble game. Mortal Kombat: Armaggedon is another fight game with the Wiimote's capacitys at the highest level. As to Mario Party 8, you know the all thing...

Spiderman 3 - 4th May
Mario Strikers Charged - 15th May (in Europe)
Mortal Kombat: Armaggadeon - 15th May
Mario Party 8 - 29th May

Will you buy this games on it's release???

Mario Strikers Charged is a Maybe the rest are a No unless they get unbelievable reviews. I'm in the US so I think the next game I'll be getting is the Wii version of Big Brain Academy on June 11th.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon Mario Strikers or Heatseeker are my next games...im waiting for some reviews.

Spiderman 3 - I'll wait a while and if it gets good feedback then sure
Mario Strikers Charged - Yes
Mortal Kombat: Armaggadeon - Maybe, probably not
Mario Party 8 - Again, maybe but unlikely

These three one after the other maybe:
Spiderman 3
Mario Strikers Charged
Mortal Kombat: Armaggadeon

This at a later date maybe:
Mario Party 8

Forgot to tell that I will buy Mario Strikers Charged and maybe Spiderman 3, as to the others I'll have to wait their reviews...

Spiderman 3 (probably not and if I do I'll get the xbox 360 version for the better graphics and online game play)
Mario Strikers Charged (not a chance)
MK (maybe but unlikely)
Mario Party 8 - (unsure)

I'll probably rent Spiderman 3 as I want to try out the control scheme but havn't been a huge fan of the previous games, but I will definately get Mario Strikers Charged simply because it's online and it'll tide me over until a better football game comes out (FIFA or Pro Evo).

I've never really played Mario Party so what am I missing?

Spiderman 3 - I'll pass on the Wii version and grab the 360 copy
Mario Strikers Charged - No thanks I'll skip it like I skipped the GC version
Mortal Kombat: Armaggadeon - Maybe but doubt it reviews would have to be great
Mario Party 8 - Nope do not need anymore minigames for my wii.
Alien Syndrome - Definetly thinking of picking up a copy of this. Game Informer mag has it listed as coming out at the end of May.

Most of the game sI want won't be out till later this summer or closer to the holidays. I'm waiting for Resident 4 and Umbrella Chronicles, No More Heroes, Mario Galaxy, Smash Brothers, Metroid, Sadness, and Project Hammer.

Back