Wii Wifi Games!!!

mario strikers will be the first online game in europe :p

EDIT: 300 posts!!!

Plus it can doesn't need to be in the Wii it can be in the disc if they do an update so Paintballer your point is invalid but Nic7 is right they are not going to make an update because the people who are going to buy that game already have but a sequel would sell far more

well to be honest how much memory do you need to put a game online? not that much really....

ya but all this is just wishful thinking...there is no guarantee the released games are going online (i seriously doubt it).

Wiinter said:
I wouldn't mind reading up on that. Got a link?

its posted all around the internet. maybe you should tart searching at dell.com for things about the wii's future. u dont always need proof with a dag on link to show that even though u dont believe some that someone else says doesnt mean its not true. try searching more next time.

ottoman said:
no, you could buy an SD card. plus i dont have any virtual console games, so ive got plenty of space. I have a 2GB Wii SD card and a another 513mb sd card...

i cant get any virtual console games at all so im with u on that one i have more tahn enough space. plus i also have an SD card

I think Rayman RR would be cool online, playing mini games for the best score...

minismok said:
its posted all around the internet. maybe you should tart searching at dell.com for things about the wii's future. u dont always need proof with a dag on link to show that even though u dont believe some that someone else says doesnt mean its not true. try searching more next time.

I tend not to believe things unless I do have proof. Rumors are cheap (also posted all around the internet is 'proof' that we didn't go to the moon, that the US government bombed the twin towers and the Bill Gates is a space alien). However, I never said it wasn't true. I just asked (nicely) for a reference so I could see for myself. You're not obligated to provide that reference, but a simple "no" would have sufficed.

As for my searching, I've googled repeatedly for information from Nintendo about online abilities, and I have yet to find info that indicates already released titles will be updated--though that would be cool if true. Specifically the makers of Mortal Kombat said in an IGN interview that they hadn't added online multiplayer because the Wii didn't have that option available to them during development, but that they would in later titles if available. There is some suspicion (unfounded) that MP is being delayed in order to make it online capable.

I'll look at dell.com. Is the info in some sort of user forum?

Mr Money said:
mortal kombat is definatly online. check out the website

Can we have a link and some quotes please...im getting really excited now :yikes: haha

Back