Rate the last movie you saw

Vantage Point

Pretty good. Nice story to it, although I saw the twist at the end from a mile away. Over-the-top action, almost too over-the-top.

Story- 4/5
Cinematography- 3/5 (Made me nausous at times)
Action- 4/5

Overall- 3.5/5
EDIT: @socrstud- The flashbacks ARE the movie. If there weren't any flashbacks you wouldn't know ANYTHING by the end of the movie.

Jumper 5/10 it wasn't that good, people made it sound great. It was way to predictable, and the acting wasn't that good.

Time bandits
It has been a while since I saw this
Lol midgets
It looks a bit dated but still its a fun little film only the end spoils it (WHERES NUMBER TWO BITCHES)
prinnydanceex0.gif
prinnydanceex0.gif
prinnydanceex0.gif

Three outa five
Good kids film but the endin spoils it
Lol touchin evil

Dare I watch Water ship down later this week
Will I cry manly tears at THAT SONG
manred said:
:lol: I saw the same thing just yesterday after I read your post.

I'll give it a 4/5, the action scenes in there were awesome, though there just wasn't many of them. I also hoped for a better ending, hopefully a part two?
I liked the bit with the bus

Last edited:
_10,000 BC

_I taught it was a good movie, sorta of seemed like a remake of 300 and that movie of the Indians , Apcoto -somthing.

_You guys should go and see it.

Foosoo said:
I haven't seen that film Jumper. What can these "Jumpers" do exactly?
They are ether something to keep you warm in the winter or
Think Xmens nightcrawler (the black demonish one) with long distance transportation

Yes a film about the kintware industry

Spaceballs - Thought it was going to be much funnier than it actually was but id give it 6/10

KTIGZ said:
_10,000 BC

_I taught it was a good movie, sorta of seemed like a remake of 300 and that movie of the Indians , Apcoto -somthing.

_You guys should go and see it.

It's actually a remake of the movie of the same name :)

Speaking of Apocalypto - we watched it on DVD Saturday night - fantastic movie. Simple but engaging story, beatifully shot, great action, terrific parable(s) for modern civilization. 9/10 and anything over an 8 comes hard in my review perspective.

Back