Movie Reviews

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Just thought of starting one of these threads, Movie Reviews and or recommendations. I searched and found nothing so I hope it hasnt been done.

Ill start it off, I watched Borat last night.

Now most of my friends said this was a good movie and that it was funny.
It was quite funny, but in the end of it I dont think it was as good as everyone I know was saying it was.

If you like comedy movies however, I suggest checking this one out! I mean he won a goldenglobe so someone must of thought it was really, really good.

Anyways im interested to see everyone else's choices.

I saw Stranger Than Fiction the other day and it was a pretty good movie. A different kind of movie from the usual Will Ferrell comedy. It was boring in some parts but in the end it was a well-made movie.

I'll do two movies real quick:

300 - I really enjoyed this movie. If you are into a lot of action then this is obviously the movie for you. The only thing that bothered me was the lack of a strong plot. Overall I give it a 8.8/10

The Number 23 - This movie was pretty decent as well. For the most part, I enjoyed how this story unfolded. It had a very strong plot. A big thing I really HATED was how it ended. I know they wanted to give the audience a good twist at the end but this was too much of a stretch to enjoy it. Overall I give it a 8.4/10

I saw V for Vendetta today. The action scenes kick ass and V is awesome. The beginning and the end of the movie are interesting.But the rest of the movie drags on. Not only that but I felt that there wasn't much of a point in most of the movie. Also, the goverment is a blatant copy of Nazi Germany.

I would give this movie a C, a low B at the most.

I watched Borat a few days ago for the first time. I'll give it a 9/10, it's one of the funniest films I've ever seen. It's always nice to see ignorant racists and sexists making fools of themselves. :thumbsup:

Nice reviews here guys, lets keep this up and hopefully give others advice on what movies to see...and what ones to avoid!

Borat- Excellent movie! If you are in to comedy you NEED to watch this. I give it a 9/10

Ghost Rider- Must see for marvel fans. Me myself are not a Marvel fan, but this movie still kicks @$$. The ending battle was a bit to quick. I give it a 8/10.

oooooh this is the most idiotic thing i have ever heard, a review of a movie is based on an opinion, and your opinion is worthless to someone you don't know.

Gaz said:
oooooh this is the most idiotic thing i have ever heard, a review of a movie is based on an opinion, and your opinion is worthless to someone you don't know.
I was thinking the same thing...especially after someone recommended Epic Movie.

Back