The Dream Thread

I had a dream I was sniping celebrities like will smith, michael Jackson, Jack Black, and other celebrities. Then i died because I tried killing arnold schwarzenegger. He took out an M4 and killed me.

Chewy said:
It's called lucid dreaming, it's always interested me.
I hate lucid dreams, because i actually feel what happens to me. i remember one time i was in this huge cave, like HUGE. and me and a bunch of some random people were together, and i went into this cannon (the time i started to take control) and i flew up high, but then i landed, roughly, and i felt cold on my feet as if i broke them and they were bleeding like in real life. and then the people started to attack me, i got uber pwned :(

balrogs.pa said:
I hate lucid dreams, because i actually feel what happens to me. i remember one time i was in this huge cave, like HUGE. and me and a bunch of some random people were together, and i went into this cannon (the time i started to take control) and i flew up high, but then i landed, roughly, and i felt cold on my feet as if i broke them and they were bleeding like in real life. and then the people started to attack me, i got uber pwned :(

Thats odd, lucid dreams are actually an effective way to overcome nightmares.

You can do anything you want to in them, you just have to believe that you can.(sounds cheesy but it's true)

I wasted my first lucid dream telling random people in it that they were in a dream. Nobody believed me no matter how much crazy stuff I showed them except for this really smart kid in my school. He just replied with a casual "yeah, I know."

I tried doing that. Not really. I went around doing bad things and kissing girls. it feels so real. In nightmares i hit myself or do something that will wake me up. When i am about to get hurt i wake up.

Chewy said:
Thats odd, lucid dreams are actually an effective way to overcome nightmares.

You can do anything you want to in them, you just have to believe that you can.(sounds cheesy but it's true)

I wasted my first lucid dream telling random people in it that they were in a dream. Nobody believed me no matter how much crazy stuff I showed them except for this really smart kid in my school. He just replied with a casual "yeah, I know."
well in one lucid dream me and my guardian angel (It was chuck norris like) started fighting a lot of horror movie kind of guys, it was pretty fun, until i woke up, i was like WTF JASON DOESNT DIE!!!

I actually had a odd dream last night. I got really mad at Calvin from Calvin and hobbes cause he was being such a smartass so we walked to this one house and i started to beat him with a bat, while recording it. And in the end it was turned into a hilarious cartoon. :)

Well my dreams obviously gravitate towards the significant other. And I'm not sure if I want my brain telling me what it should feel like, December is when I'm flying over there to get the real thing. (y)

And if you take that post to be sexual...just no.

Back