The Dream Thread

yeah..... its only a dream, idk why i remember it though, in other dreams, i can only remember very little

Wow dreams, it's great we've finally gotten a thread for them!

Man, Paintballer, your dream on the first page sounded really similar to one I had a while back, although I don't remember the specifics of it, it conjured the same feelings reading yours did.

I've had a few dreams that I can think of now... lets see if I can list the three or so I've got on my mind atm...

School Bus:
The first one happened back in 2003 or so just before our Year 12 camp, I dreamt I was sitting on the schoolbus (which is inherintly scary because we didn't have a schoolbus) I was sitting at the window seat and all of a sudden there was a bright flash of light outside and everyone was panicking and screaming, I looked next to me and the girl who was sitting next to me had the top half of her head cut off and was now slumped over the armrest bleeding into a big pool of blood on the floor.

I also realised she wasn't the only one who was attacked and several other kids on the packed school bus had also been mutilated. There was alot of blood all over the bus and it seemed every second someone else was dying.

I raced out of my seat and out of the bus as fast as I could (which for some reason was now on the basketball courts) where it seemed like I was the only one left alive. I ran as fast as I could across the basketball courts (which looked so much bigger) when the dreaded bright light came up again, and I had this sick feeling in my stomach that I was next.

I felt something tear through my abdomen (stomach/lower body) and something tear through my head. I fell to the tarmac where I could see blood pooling very rapidly around me, I wasn't quite dead but I couldn't move, then the light brightened to a sickly blinding glow and I woke up.... it scared the hell out of me.

Haunted Garden:
I don't really remember alot about this dream, but I was stuck in this sort of Asian-looking large garden, which seemed to be in Autumn, because all the trees were losing their leaves into thick piles of leaves on the tiles on the floor. These gardens consisted of identical square patterns that connected to each other, so effectively there were hundreds of these little square, Autumn-brown gardens linked together - if you looked at it from the sky it'd look like the gardens tile together (a little like the Lost Woods from Ocarina of Time).

I was wandering through these gardens with an accomplice, when all of a sudden, out of the thick piles of leaves, reanimated corpses/zombies started to emerge and attack us... It seemed every pile of leaves kept spawning more and more zombies, so we ran through the gardens, but got ourselves lost, and we were armed with Kwan-Daos (long staff with a bladed tip). Then I woke up...

Twisted Gameshow:
This was one of the most intense dreams I've had... It wasn't very long but it was heavy... I dreamt I was having the skin pulled off my chest... Like... I had an incision running down my sternum, and two metal clips on each side firmly grasped my skin, and were slowly pulling it away exposing my ribs, and I could see a group of people around me leering at my agonising experience... I think I passed out (in my dream) and awoke in hospital with the apparent "host" of this gameshow, (who I'm quite sure was a mummified midget) who presented me with my prize for surviving the gameshow, as if it was some kind of sick new entertainment phoenomenon/reality TV show...

There are a few more but I don't really have the capacity to write them just now...

Yeah... I dream some pretty weird dreams... Wonder what'll be next. Hope I didn't weird anyone out too much!

I just had a dream that I was in a house with 2 friends and all these murderers were trying to kill us, and then this one came into the bathroom where me and my friends were hiding so one of my friends took this power saw and started cutting down the guys chest inches deep and the guy was like "oh please that's the worst you can do it's only a cut" then the friend made another cut down the other way and the guy started laughing so I picked up an axe and swung it at his neck. It doesn't cut all the way through so I kind of had to pry the rest of the skin away from the neck to completely decapitate him.

The next thing I remember I was shouting at the one friend who was this smoking hot chick who came to where the shower was in just a towel and I was like "dude I have to take a shower and this body is in here." But for some reason other people were at the house so we couldn't move the body so she gave me a look and I knew i had to take a shower with the body and the blood still all over the bathroom floor.

Ya I Just woke up from that dream an hour ago. Feel free to decipher that one Doc.

my most recent dream i remember was really scary while i was having it, but sounds really REALLY stupid.

first off, i'm in a hot-air balloon that's floating like, 10 ft off the ground. there are several of my friends with me. then, something goes wrong, so we wreck, but it's only a 10 foot drop, so no big deal. me and another girl hit the ground first and it kinda hurts but we're like, oh well.
anyway... later in the dream, i suddenly feel really freaked out. somehow i figure out that some "final destination" **** is going on but instead of a plane crash or car crash or whatever, it was a hot-air balloon wreck. so the rest of the dream i'm paranoid that a picture's gonna fall off the wall and knock me out and kill me, so i decide to go play golf. and then i'm still scared i'm gonna die, and then i woke up.

it was freaky.

@"haunted garden" I once had a dream, it was rlly cool. That reminded me of it from the part were i was in the bak yard of the mansion. I got to kill like creppy dolls and stuff, it was bomb.

last night i dreamt i was crying, it is really really strange to think about now but when i woke up i was dead upset and sad. i've dreamped like this before

yeah happen to me two times..one time i dreamed that my girlfriend had died..and it felt to real..when i woke up i looked at her and i just huged her so tight and thanking god it was just a dream

well, lets see. all my dreams have one thing in common..........HORROR!!!!!!!!

ive had ones where im dying, about to die. also, ones with ghostly images like dead stuff or scary looking things....

so what do i make of them?? well, what do you make of them???

i dont wanna say it, but i think my death is nearing. :(

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
well, lets see. all my dreams have one thing in common..........HORROR!!!!!!!!

ive had ones where im dying, about to die. also, ones with ghostly images like dead stuff or scary looking things....

so what do i make of them?? well, what do you make of them???

i dont wanna say it, but i think my death is nearing. :(
Dreams like that means that there is something very Negative and stressful going on in your life..and whatever you must do is change that, and then the dreams will go away..i know i always get nightmares around exams time..because my stress Level is high..or when i just get into a fight with my best friend..i often have bad dreams...

Demon Slayer said:
Dreams like that means that there is something very Negative and stressful going on in your life..and whatever you must do is change that, and then the dreams will go away..i know i always get nightmares around exams time..because my stress Level is high..or when i just get into a fight with my best friend..i often have bad dreams...
dude, your right on target. i did have something VERY NEGATIVE in my life when i had those dreams. (fights, blood, yelling etc, etc.)

but actually, now that its completely over, i havent had a nightmare at all. i was jus talking about my last dreams ive had. i havent had one in a long time.......which sucks!!! hopefully thats what my dreams mean, if not.............. XD

again thats normal. After all my nightmares i had last year..i couldn't remember any other dreams for a while, i'm just thinking out loud here but i think that when we are so use to see bad dreams..it marks us..and when we don't have them we're not use to good dreams so we forget them as soon as we wake up...it makes sense to me..

I had a dream I was riding a camel with Simon Amstell across Egypt racing other celebrities... on camels.

Back