I have a confession to make.

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Some of you will lose respect for me through this thread, and I am cool with that. I probably deserve it. I would just like to remind you that I didnt have to tell you guys this, and I hope that some of you gain new-found respect for me, just because I had the courage to share this with you. Here goes...

I have problems with ridiculing people, my friends in particular. In fact, I am infamous among my friends for having the rudest, most uncalled for, dry (you name it) sarcasm they have ever heard. Some of you on these forums might have noticed it, although, it doesnt have the same effect over the internet. I dont have any specific examples to give simply because I say whatever comes to my head, no matter how extreme.

In fact, just a little over a year ago two of my friends began not talking to me and I couldnt figure out why, so I asked them. They said that they were sick and tired of constantly being ridiculed by me. And you know what the really bad part is? I hadnt even noticed I was doing it until that moment. They said that they had tried countless times to tell me how hurtful I was, and to please stop, but in the end it just fed the flame. To this day I cant remember either of them asking me to stop, and that scares me even more.

I am still friends with them, but its a bit edgy. Since then, I have tried and tried and tried to stop, but it never does. In fact, this year for lent instead of giving up ice cream or cookies, I gave up 'all negative feedback.' That didnt work either, and that just lowered my self-esteem further because I was simply spitting in the face of god. It might be my way of gaining self-confidence or superiority over my friends, seeing as I have been known to have a minor case of depression. I am beginning to think that this might be a legitimate disease. Im sure they have crazier diseases than this, so is it all that far-fetched?

Im sure I'll get countless replies to this thread saying "Well just stop being mean" or "Your a dick, youll always be a dick, get used to it." However, I hope that I get a few helpful posts, a few posts that can help make me a better person, and rid me of this curse.

Please, if you have any helpful feedback whatsoever, post. Just remember that Im pouring my heart out to you guys, and negative comments (no matter how much it resembles my own) are not appreciated.

Thank you.

Hm...... I have the opposite problem.

I am biased towards my friends, and I ridicule strangers. (I can name 3 threads from today alone where it wasn't necessarily flaming...but it wasn't helping. lol)

I think there are other people who understand your personality.

allright, my friend is the exact same as you, and truth be told i try to stay away from him, friends make negative comments to each other but that's okay just joking around, but go to far and it's being a jerk, but you can counter that with compliments, i say just try to say compliments to your friends as much as possible and just appreciate being friends with them,

say a friend says "yeah guys i'm thinking i'm getting better at brawl" you might blurt out "compared to me you suck"(or something of the like) but then recover from that saying," haha just kidding, haven't played in a while, you'd probably own me"(even if you know you could whoops there ass three times per second)

Brawny said:
Hm...... I have the opposite problem.

I am biased towards my friends, and I ridicule strangers. (I can name 3 threads from today alone where it wasn't necessarily flaming...but it wasn't helping. lol)

I think there are other people who understand your personality.

:O Kwon is keeping secrets!! I am a stranger now???:lol:

And On Topic:

Yep, I have noticed your a little harsh on people, but we all have problems, this is happening sub consiously (Sp), You know its happening but it just comes out, A way to go around this is to dont reply or talk so quickly, when asked a question or whatever, just take a second to pause and think about what your going to say. At least you will fit right into WWE, no scripts needed for you;)

You have an Inferiority complex.

You feel inferior and have low self esteem, so you make yourself feel better by dragging everyone down to your level.

DR. PHIL style.

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
You have an Inferiority complex.
You feel inferior and have low self esteem, so you make yourself feel better by dragging everyone down to your level.
DR. PHIL style.

drphil1.jpg

Back