Simpsons familyguy southpark

paintba||er said:

I thought that The Simpsons has gotten better over time. When I'm bored I always get out a Simpsons box set and watch it for 12 hours straight, but when I watch the earlier seasons I always think that they suck in comparison to the newer ones.

The very oldest seasons, yeah they weren't great. I liked seasons 4-9, they had most of the classic episodes (you can watch them many times, they're still as brilliant as ever). After that they started screwing around with the characters and it got too over the top to be funny.

FUTURAMA-BEST SHOW EVER!!!!! It an be funny AND dramatic!!!
Simpsons-kinda whacked itself out in my absence but the movie was kewl!
Family Guy-Ever since I found Flatoz I've been watching it plenty
American Dad-Look at FamGuy
South Park-I've gotta be in the right mood or else I think its vile, call the creators fags, and shut it off. Been watching a little since 4spark tho.

south park......

thats the only one.........cause i dont even watch or like family guy or simpsons. ive never seen one episode.

as for south park, i started watching around age.......14?? (i couldnt watch it as a lil kid. LOL) and ever since then, i cannot stop watching. every season jus keeps getting better and better. the movie was awesome!!! i record every episode on my TEVO or whatever you call it. im thinking of buying all the seasons. if you compare an old episode to a recent one, youll notice they havent lost their touch. its still as funny as it was when the series began. i hope they make another movie!!! wouldnt that be sweet??

if i had to choose a second best out of family guy and simpsons...........id say..............SIMPSONS!! simply because they got a movie out.

Family Guy
Simpsons
South Park

I really have out grown South Park. It's something I used to watch when I was a youngster. I never really got into the Simpsons for whatever reason that is lol, but whenever I watch it I have a good time. Personally I think you should have added Futurama in that list, Futurama would go right after Family Guy.

South Park & Family Guy > The Simpsons

Really can't choose between SP and FG. TS's has just got far too boring and repetitive for my liking although the older episodes are still class :)

there are all ok i havew seen all of south park epsodes and fam guy and
have not seen all oof simsons

You missed quite a few show;s from that list IMO like king of the hill and american dad and such.

I'd rather not choose Because I like all three however, I have all the family guy dvd's out the UK and no simpsons, I think the simpsons are too expensive, still all good shows.

1. The Simpsons
2. Family Guy
3. South Park

To be honest I can't stand South Park. In my opinion the show is quite borring except for a few episodes.

I'd rather not choose Because I like all three however, I have all the family guy dvd's out the UK and no simpsons, I think the simpsons are too expensive, still all good shows.
Just use -Link Removed if you want to watch old or new simpsons episodes.

It free and no ads no making anything or anything like that
As mentioned above I prefer -Link Removed .. offers way more shows and movies.

I allways use Tv links, but I just like to have the family guy dvd's:)

simpsons, cause of their movie, they really made it great

southpark cause even after 11 seasons their still funny

family guy last cause if anyones watched the shouthpark episode about family guy knows that all their jokes suck

Back