Rate the last game you bought.

last game i bought is MOH: H2 i would have to give it a 7.5...online play is great but controls are a lil difficult.

SMG: 8/10
i need to find another game, but i has no $ :(

super mario galaxy.

graphics: 7.5/10
controls: 9/10
story: 7.5/10
replayability: 8/10
fun factor: 10/10

but overall, you know...
it's a 9.75/10.

Well I got a ton of presents that were games for Christmas but as for games that I bought it was: Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Party DS (same day and time)

Super Mario Galaxy

Rating: 10/10

Comments:

The game is awesome and I love how the gravity works. The scenery is beautiful it is very innovative and it has great replay value. Graphics are awesome and I like how P2 is in the game, and I wouldn't change anything about it except for making a billion observatory's but that would just spoil me.

Mario Party DS

Rating: 9/10

Comments:

The game is awesome! Unlike Mario Party Advanced this one is actually a Mario Party game. There are a normal amount of levels and the graphics are great for a DS game. It has great replay value like all Mario Party games, and it has a ton of mini games (over 70). The only thing that kept me from giving it a 10 was that some of the mini games weren't very fun and if you played Mini Game Mode you would just keep on playing the same ones over and over again until you got tired of those ones. There were some really good ones so I'll give it that.

Last edited:
Back