RE4. Who Got It?

Been playing the wii version for a week now and I have to say I love the control scheme for this game , it took a little getting used to but I am better at aiming with the wiimote than I was aiming with the ps2 version (witch I've beaten at least 10 times). I even beat the target practice sub missions , never did on ps2 version , I cannot wait for the Umbrella chronicles to come out.

wiiturd said:
Been playing the wii version for a week now and I have to say I love the control scheme for this game , it took a little getting used to but I am better at aiming with the wiimote than I was aiming with the ps2 version (witch I've beaten at least 10 times). I even beat the target practice sub missions , never did on ps2 version , I cannot wait for the Umbrella chronicles to come out.
umbrella chronicles is going to be the ****, I'm buying the light gun for the game

yes i have it lol, its really great and the controls are perfect. I have the pc version(with graphics patch) and would say that the graphics are about the same.

I cant get over the way i can just aim the wii remote and shot the heads of the other people, i was rubish at headshots b4

TortillaChip520 said:
you better hope it works, in re4 u cant use the light gun.
yeah I know, I thank Dave the video reviewer for that info, but it should work because your using no nunchuck as far as I know, so the face buttons are free with you other hand. So it should work really well.

TortillaChip520 said:
have you played Namco's Time Crisis, in the arcades or for the playstation 2...well its like that if not then rails means you move automatically, like if you were on train rails. Get it.

TortillaChip520 said:
resident evil is NOT like that. unless ur playing an arcade game or wii sports, dont plan on it.
its already been confirmed, it been confirmed for over 3 months. Go look it up.

wario2ooo said:
what are u guys typing about?
why would you make post saying this when you could look at the last pages to find out, are you this lazy. and dont say yes!

EDIT: you know I'm sorry were talking about Umbrella Chronicles, and Tortilla is saying its not on rails.

Back