RE4. Who Got It?

he is just ignorant and thinks the PS3 and Xbox 360 are the best, what a fanboy, huh? I mean the Wii is doing fine in sales but what does Shiftfallout have to say about it? "They are holding consoles back" they are trying to keep up with the demand, he just doesn't want to accept it

Stop Bring That Crap Up!

Its Over And Done With! No Talking About This "fanboy" Bs! Final Warning Before You All Get Banned For Talking About It And This Thread Is Deleted/trashed!

ok...sorry..by the way that Resident Evil 4 game is a blast! :yesnod:

this is so unfair! readin all about everyone lovin the game! an moanin that they might have to wait a few hours or til tomorrow : / i have to wait over a f***in week for it to come out! i'm with chach on wantin a gun-like holder thing as well, well a gd one anyways, they're all sh*te atm :(

jlspec said:
..................snip...................

Go to college.

I took it to your comment box. =)

ON topic.

I never said RE4 will be a bad game. Lets keep this in perspective. Often times i see some of these very same people in here attacking other consoles for their "port" games. I just do not get the double standard.
Perhaps the best thing about RE4 on the wii is not the point and aim controls but rather the fact that the wiimote has a speaker in it. RE is about the shock and scare factor. Having an extra audio device in your hands could really add to that effect.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
Stop Bring That Crap Up!

Its Over And Done With! No Talking About This "fanboy" Bs! Final Warning Before You All Get Banned For Talking About It And This Thread Is Deleted/trashed!
way to ruin the fun tlc
jk:smilewinkgrin:

anyways, if you havent played RE4 before and you like shooters just go buy this game, it already got high review scores and there is no way they could have made it worse, only better, by adding motion controls.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i love you? lmao does that help?

damn punk ass kids ;)
you love me....?:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Last edited:
i gots it today sold the crappy sc double agent for it now im dieing to play separate ways

The_Loose_Cannon said:
damn punk ass kids ;)

funny2vs8.jpg

Last edited:
Back