Reccomended Wii Shooter Games.

WattJ

WiiChat Member
Jul 27, 2009
Well, I'm looking for a good wii shooter game. Anyone probably know the best one out there, or most reccomended.
Like: Battalion wars, Conduit, Metroid, Medal of Honor Heroes 2... Metroid is a classic game but no online?! :wtf: But the campaign + single player mode must be real great. I'm going to rent them to see which I like more. If I wanted a shooter game yesI would go to the PS3 or 360. But I don't have a PS3, and I don't pay for online 360! So any reccomendations!

COD: World At War is the best FPS on Wii in terms of both campaign and online multiplayer.

At the end of this month Metroid Prime Trilogy is being released, which has all 3 Metroid Prime games with Wii controls for $50. I believe that MP2 has local multiplayer. Even though there is no online play it is a bargin for 3 great games.

Well, I'm looking for a good wii shooter game. Anyone probably know the best one out there, or most reccomended.
Like: Battalion wars, Conduit, Metroid, Medal of Honor Heroes 2... Metroid is a classic game but no online?! :wtf: But the campaign + single player mode must be real great. I'm going to rent them to see which I like more. If I wanted a shooter game yesI would go to the PS3 or 360. But I don't have a PS3, and I don't pay for online 360! So any reccomendations!

the conduit online is strange cuz people look like they teleport everywere i say get Call of duty world at war there online is awsome & dramatic it's so freakin cool

I say the conduit because of wii speak. Lol that why I got wii speak.

Back