Recent Gamecube games you've gotten.

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Not everyone has abandon gamecube, thankfully. In fact, they're some people who still purchase Gamecube games. You don't have to go to GameStop to buy them. Sites like Amazon and LukieGames (I personally use this one)have them and in a better condition. So, what Gamecube games have you bought recently? My list so far, • Metroid Prime • Super Mario Strikers • Kirby Air Ride • Burnout 2: Point Of Impact • Soul Calibur 2

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is the only one I got recently...but I have my eyes on a few more.

That's a really rare game. How much did it cost you? And what others have you had in mind?

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is the only one I got recently...but I have my eyes on a few more.

That's a really rare game. How much did it cost you? And what others have you had in mind?

Yeah, what he said. As for me, I'd sure to get my hands on Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, too.

Hmmmm... Lets see... The last time I bought a Gamecube game recently was Splinter Cell, Eternal Darkness, LoZ Twilight Princess, and a new F-Zero GX (i accidentally dropped the disc and frantically looked around like an idiot and discovered i was stepping on it while looking for the game...).

wat? I bought mine from the local Walmart for 10 bucks. I did hear it was hard to find, but I'm sure it's not that expensive.
... What kind of a Walmart still has this game? Was it lining the shelves or were there barely any left?

Oh no, it was probably around '05 or '06 when I got the game. I remember it being priced at 50, but it was brought down to 10 a week later. Also had a few copies of Sacred Stones available for the same price.

Yeah, what he said. As for me, I'd sure to get my hands on Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, too. Hmmmm... Lets see... The last time I bought a Gamecube game recently was Splinter Cell, Eternal Darkness, LoZ Twilight Princess, and a new F-Zero GX (i accidentally dropped the disc and frantically looked around like an idiot and discovered i was stepping on it while looking for the game...).
Lol, reminds me when I sat on my Wii Sports Disc, I didn't care much about it though. And I've been meaning to play F-Zero GX, is there a story mode on it? That would be awesome.

Lol, reminds me when I sat on my Wii Sports Disc, I didn't care much about it though. And I've been meaning to play F-Zero GX, is there a story mode on it? That would be awesome.

Yes there is a story and man... If you do manage to play it, just calm down when you do. Hahaha

Yes there is a story and man... If you do manage to play it, just calm down when you do. Hahaha
Why? Is that good!? The feel of playing that game must be awesome. And I still need to play TYD

Why? Is that good!? The feel of playing that game must be awesome. And I still need to play TYD

Its not like Steven Spielberg good but its not M. Night Shyamalan bad. The dialog for Captian Falcon is cheesy and quirky at times but its gets to the point and for story wise its not bad.

The point is Im trying to say is due to difficult level playing this game is frustrating. Its really hard. I mean really really hard. Its not even funny. Its takes a lot of tries and patience. But feels very rewarding when you pass. Other than that, a really fun solid game to play. Especially with friends.

Sounds like a game that I would like to try since it sounds really challenging. I wonder if it's something like Extreme G X3 Racing. It's funny how on that game when you fall off the track it's game over.

That game was greatness ok gamecube. The XG series was good as a whole.

Back