Recent Purchases Not Rents U Regret Buying for Wii

The last time I bought a game and regretted it was in August when I got Red Steel. I had fun playing it but then I got Godfather Wii and I stopped playing. Then I just couldn't muster enough interest to finish it. I had Metroid Prime 3 in Oct, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and Galaxy in Nov, and Galaxy, Fire Emblem RD, and Resident Evil 4 Wii in Dec . When I get home March, I will have No More Heroes and [hopefully] Brawl to play. In August I thought $30 was a steal but now I want that $30 back. Oh well.

Wii Play, well it's ok because it comes with an extra controller, but it's the only wii game I have that has been disappointing.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
Fraggit/FR. - I simply don't understand how not having online tarnishes a game so much in someone's opinion.

This is a forum, yeah? Well I am open for discussion and I would like to know why someone would buy a game, knowing it has no online feature, then "regretting it" because it didn't have that feature? Just curious, that's all.

...when did i ever mention anything about online? i was hoping for split-screen at first, but bought it anyway because of the huge hype surrounding the game. sure it looked pretty and the controls were smooth, but i just didn't get a kick out of it. for me, the entire game was just shooting space pirates, opening doors, then shooting more space pirates. the single player was short and unsatisfying. i only mentioned the grudge i had about multiplayer as an add-on to why i regret purchasing mp3.

and yes, this is a forum. and yes, that was my opinion on the game.

sue me.

Crus'n. Which I only spent $20, so it wasn't THAT bad. And I resold it quickly on Ebay, and got my money back. :smilewinkgrin:

Back