Registered 2

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Now, in the link that goes to the page called 'View Forum Leaders,' I see that there are many categories. One is confusing me. It goes like this:

Moderators
Administrators
No Posting Ban
Registered 2 (This One)

What is that section about? Is it just random members, because I see no pattern.

Here's the link: Show Groups Scroll down and you'll see the category: Registered 2.

Thanks in advance.

paintba||er said:
I think all the people that have screwed CPs and can't PM and stuff are in that category. I'm not sure why it is there though.

That makes sense because +M=M+ said he can't PM any users or his User CP won't allow him to receive any. I wonder why there is a section for it though, doesn't seem to important.

FR. said:
That makes sense because +M=M+ said he can't PM any users or his User CP won't allow him to receive any. I wonder why there is a section for it though, doesn't seem to important.

A category created that you can move users into if you want to restrict them access.

Similar to having groups on a server network operating system, or containers.

Yeeeeeah, Why The Hell Am I In There!?

What;s Funny Is That My Name's The Most Sophisticated-Looking One In There...

Hmm, That is strange, I think it could be Vagrants explanation but I don't see why dilly is in there.

I think kwon was in their before (Brawny), he got a 'advertising' ban and after that couldnt PM, maybe because they thought he would advertise through PM's?

But I do find this strange.

I hope i0n gets round to posting

Back