Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles or 4 ??

I'd say 4 becuase its an amazing game and it got a better review than UC in my gaming mag.

Id say RE4 is better than Umbrella Chronicles....and RE4 is cheaper...but Umbrella is good too..I still say RE4

here's jon said:
Just got a Wii, which version of resident evil should I get ?

Thanks
If you have never played RE4 then buy that. But if you have played it already then you should get Umbrella Cronicles

Both but if you had to get one first I would say RE4 as it is a better game, UC is awesome don't get me wrong but just the overall experience of RE4 is immense and thoroughly enjoyable.

It depends what your interests are.
If you want a game where you don't control the character, it moves on its own and what you do is shoot bad guys and other objects etc. then you should get Umbrella Chronicles.

If you like to do the roaming yourself, then Resident Evil 4 is your game.

Both have great visuals, and are a lot of fun.
You also get more playing time out of Resident Evil 4, but whatever one you don't get first I would pick up later. Both are great games.

I would go with RE4 , i have both and RE4, well there just isnt anything like it...and UC i found it to be very short. You can really sit down and beat it in one sitting...BUT it still is fun in a way.

if you've played resident evil 4 before, dont get it. get re:uc. i've gotten bored of re:4, you would too if you have clocked it about 200 times

I've never played Resident Evil before, so I think I'll get RE 4.
It's cheaper and seems to get better reviews.

I was looking at FarCry, but everything I've read advises not to !!

Thanks for your help.

Happy New Year.

Back