Rest in peace Steve Irwin

holy ****! thats sad. he had the coolest show back when i was younger. RIP steve. you wont be forgotten :(

2stupid4u said:
w8 howd he die the link doesint work 4 me!!!!!!!!!!?????

He died from a sting ray barb through his chest. His body was taken this morning off of the coast of Australia.

That's really sad. He has a kid, doesn't he. I remember one year I seemed to watch nothing but Crocodile Hunter. Hopefully it was quick and painless, for his sake.:(

FINALY! GOD HE HAD THE MOST ANNOYING ACCENT i forgot what he said but he would say it every line i will try to remember..

howd he die? crocidile finaly kill him?

yah okay RIP STEVE YOU CHANGED THE WORLD!

Sovieto said:
FINALY! GOD HE HAD THE MOST ANNOYING ACCENT i forgot what he said but he would say it every line i will try to remember..

howd he die? crocidile finaly kill him?

yah okay RIP STEVE YOU CHANGED THE WORLD!
i guess you hate austrailians if you hate his accent

it was really sad y did he have to die

i didnt even watch his show that much but i didnt expect him to die so soon

poor guy i knew something like this was gonna happen eventually to him, RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry sovieto but saying that your happy he dies because you didnt like his accent and how he look is very sad on your behalf

steve irwin was a great man and the australian tourism wouldnt be the same without him were ever you are stever irwin R.I.P

i always predicted his death to be involved with animals, when i first saw his show,..i told my mom, "he's gonna die one day and not by health, an animal is gonna eat him" now the stingray didn't eat him, but an animal still killed him...may he rest in peace

Back