Routers

A Belkin N1 Wireless Router, can receive news & weather, but cant seem to do a system update to play online.
Can anyone help??

i cant get me wii to connect to my router ive tried every thing can anyone help me out??

i have the netgear wpn824 and it wont connect whats up with that

Have DLink di-524.

No encryption: Works fine
WEP: Works fine
WPA: tpik Works fine AES works fine
WPA2 AES Will not connect. Tried various solutions No go Error Code: 51330

Currently running WPA (TPIK) Channel 3 SSID Broadcasting Enabled mixed mode b/g latest firmware.

Router is discontinued, therefore no more updates

Just bought my Netgear WGR614 from Staples today and hooked it up by following the setup wizard on the CD and the Wii found it and connected online without any hassles.

Does anyone know if the N routers will work with wii? I need a new router and would prefer to buy a N router over a late model G, but I will not spend that kind of dough to not have my wii work??? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Dlink DIR-855 - Xtreme N Duo Media Router works perfect, and by prioritizing the Wii with QOS engine it does help while downloading

Belkin 'N' Wireless Router
Set it to Channel 1
WEP security

Not one problem with it in over a year

Does anyone know if the N routers will work with wii? I need a new router and would prefer to buy a N router over a late model G, but I will not spend that kind of dough to not have my wii work??? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I have a Belkin N Wireless Router, they work fine as long as you set the Channel to 1, you get a disc telling you how to set it up, so don't worry about it

Most have the option to use only N or B or G or mixed. Dont get Linksys what a pain in the .........I just bought WRT610N 180.00 terrible . reset it everyday. And its tweaked as much as you can. Dual Band gaming but Dual band is only good if you have Media downloading at same time on 5ghz.

Gggrr

BT Hub.
Custom WPA key.
Default SSID
Psp works.
Wii and Ds error code 51330.
Wii gets 2 bars signal.
Channel 11.
FAIL.
Anyone willing to give us BT Hub userswho can't get online a step by step tut on how to get it working?

Would. Be most appreciated.
Damn BT Hub :mad:

Back