Routers

i got a linksys wrt54gs2 and it works like a charm. was using a belkin and it worked fine but the router itself was crap so i got rid of it and got my linksys

Actiontec MI424-WR
It sucks, I suffer massive lag attacks from about 25 feet. I get better connection with my neighbor's router.

Linksys WRT54GC. Does NOT work well. Constantly kicked out of games. Used an insecure neighborhood connection and didn't experience same problem. Firmware upgrade doesn't help.

dynex wireless n router works great:yesnod: can support up to 16 differ computers or laptops. 4 wired and 12 wireless sweet router i have ps3 and wii connected wirelessly no probs so far

Got new router. (Linksys piece-of-sh*t actually crashed when performing a firmware upgrade. Will never buy from those guys again.)

Netgear router WGR614 works extremely well and is quite affordable.

HAHAHA this bring me back, well i use to keep getting error code 86420 ever time I attempted to connect online and I had to try out 4 different routers until i found my linksys that worked... a tip to all of you.. DO NOT PURCHASE BELKIN THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND TO COMPLICATED.

I have a strange problem.

I am using a Belkin model F6D4230-4. N+

When I try going online on brawl, I can only play certain people. Some that I try to join just give me a 86420 error code. It's only certain people, anyone know what is causing it?

BELKIN
Enhanced Wireless Router: 'G' Grade (for same room as the router) 'N 150' (for entire home) or 'N' (for entire home and some outdoor coverage). Best Router so far Connects very quickly, and easy set-up.

I have a strange problem.

I am using a Belkin model F6D4230-4. N+

When I try going online on brawl, I can only play certain people. Some that I try to join just give me a 86420 error code. It's only certain people, anyone know what is causing it?

How far is your wii from the router?
and it just may be your 'ping' just plan sucks.

Last edited:
hi everyone,
i have problem.i'm connected ,the signal strength is good.but everytime i try to connect it says wii24 and shopping channel currently unavailable.please help.

Hows it when I go on a game like brawl I get an error code of 51331 then I go back to test my connection and its says wii support code 61212 any idea what the problem is?

STICKy I am stuck trying to get access to wireless internet I have at home. Keep getting the 52030 error message. I see nothing wrong w/router however not sure I would know if there was something wrong either. Can you help me?

Back