rpgs youd like to see on the virtual console

bum_199

WiiChat Member
Nov 2, 2006
its been a while since i used the vc cause my wii couldnt connect for a long time just found out about the lan adaptor so that wont be a problem anymore........needless to say the wii has come farther in terms of rpgs (especially compared the more action oriented 360 marketplace) and from what i understand should be getting some more decent ones as well. i see shining force has come out as well as neutopia 1 and 2 shining in the darkness the zelda games and breath of fire 2 to name some better ones. super mario rpg dragon slayer light crusader and shining force 2 are supposedly on the way.......so i see increasing hope of more rpgs coming. heres a starters list of what id like to see.....
snes
lufia 1 and 2 (these games were awesome)
7th saga
the following are sega cd titles which i dont know if the vc does but i know there doing turbo cd games
shining force cd
dark wizard
popful mail (technically rpg/platformer but great)
vay

super mario rpg
chrono trigger
final fantasy 3
lufia series
breath of fire 1
crystalis
dragon warrior 1-4
final fantasy 1
earthbound

Chrono Trigger the only RPG i ever cared for....And perhaps pokemon blue with online just for fun...

chrono trigger
the original 6 final fantasies
mario rpg

Final Fantasy. Any of them for me I don't care.
And for the love of god something that will actually make me get up and jump around and move alot. -.-' . zelda isn't working that much.

Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger
Secret of mana

Are the big 3, however Earthbound and the Dragon Quest series would also be nice. I'm not too bothered about the final fantasies as I have them for my GBA.

Back