Rumor about assist trophys

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
my uncle who lives in japan, just picked up SSBB this moring. He told me that its awesome, and that the game is extremely fun.

he told me one thing, that sounded great... but it sounded fake.

he said that if u are a spectator in any match (online), than u can control and assist trophy, when one gets "summond". He says that the trophy lasts for as long as it usually would, but u get to control it.

do u think he's just egging me on?
or do u think there is a good reason to be a spectator?

sounds amazing but It seems like a thing Nintendo wud do but I guess we wont know t'ill March 9th.. and by ''we'' i mean the ones that don't get mawled in stores:D

they will bring there waluigi mobile lol

i want to play as a hammer bro

*points to the sky*
It's...IT's...FRUMMAGE! AHHHHGGGHH!
Frummage: PLAY AS WALUIGI!!!

Nookslave said:
*points to the sky*
It's...IT's...FRUMMAGE! AHHHHGGGHH!
Frummage: PLAY AS WALUIGI!!!

Zelda, the stage is under attack by the evil forces of Frummage, I'm going to the stage to aid him.
But father, what if something happens to you?
If you don't hear me in a month, send Link.
But Link is already on the stage, father.
WHAT THE ****!?

...to be continued.

wait, i have to go ahead and declare this myth BUSTED because i believe the matches you watch already happened and are recorded and submitted to nintendo, then you just bet on them and watch.

samXcor3 said:
wait, i have to go ahead and declare this myth BUSTED because i believe the matches you watch already happened and are recorded and submitted to nintendo, then you just bet on them and watch.

Ya it's not live(although that would be cool) it said on the dojo that it's al replays of games submitted to nintendo.

I wouldnt be so sure. spectators, are just like people competeing in a match, but just watching. so they are live.

Back