A new Smash Bros Brawl theory and really accurate predictions

Likely they'll ditch dr. mario who would be 10x better than a sheet of paper because I think theres no dupes. Therefore paper mario either way would be clutter to a game having the chance to be perfect.

Vote no on Sonic in Brawl

Last edited:
very true red fox i mean one his basic moves could be the use of his hammer but idk im not so good at making up movesets

Paper Mario = cross between Mario and Mr. Game and Watch

I vote Sonic in

Tails McCloud~ said:
Paper Mario = cross between Mario and Mr. Game and Watch

I vote Sonic in

Yeah except it would seem unprofessional and more like MUGEN with paper mario in there.

Yeah, that's why I dont like the idea. Besides, he'd just be something of a Mario clone.
What the sweaty hell is so great about him anyway? He didnt really stand out to me =/

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah, that's why I dont like the idea. Besides, he'd just be something of a Mario clone.
What the sweaty hell is so great about him anyway? He didnt really stand out to me =/

Me neither. Man a sweaty hell sounds worse than a bloody hell.*cheeky bastard alert*

From what I heard the last 2d character got bad reviews and they were considering not adding game & watch because of this. There was talk of a paper Mario they were uncertain of the results feedback they'd get.

mario ownz said:
yeah u guy's do have a point there but you know ninty is very creative
Thats very true........Miyamoto said it himself: He said that hes not trying to put what the fans want....but putting something on the game that fans wont expect!!!

I Luv You Miyamoto:smilewinkgrin: Truly Legendary!!!

well its just my opinion i predict something metroid prime related this coming week

Back