runescape

omg I played till I was lvl 2. Game sucked. Play a good MMO if your gonna play a MMO

There isnt such thing as a level 2 you start off as 3 because of the Combat Level Forumla you start off as 1 attack 1 strength 1 defence 10 hitpoints the 10 HP that you start off with make's you level 3 if they gave you 1 hp to be level one youd die to easy..

Level:104
Important Items:I had firecape.. Full DH umm dscim some cash thats about it

level: 5468.2
cash: 4891526545mill
important items: i have everything in teh game.
(evry1 else here suxors)

kinda need a brain though.

:rolleyes: Oh Dear.

ahh leave the guy alone. if he wants to play Runescape let him. i used to play ages ago lol.

Meh

I need a Mmo to use, I was thinking maybe Guild Wars.

I cba using runescape, your a n00b till your level 79 and by the time you get their you have to be really sad for spending that much time on the game.

I found out as a lower level It's rubbish, has higher is rubbish but a little better.

I only got to level 20 but my friends had like 87 and stuff:lol:

>.<

Cpt.McCloud said:
Meh

I need a Mmo to use, I was thinking maybe Guild Wars.

I cba using runescape, your a n00b till your level 79 and by the time you get their you have to be really sad for spending that much time on the game.

I found out as a lower level It's rubbish, has higher is rubbish but a little better.

I only got to level 20 but my friends had like 87 and stuff:lol:

>.<
Yeah, guild wars is a really good game. You need to work in teams to complete stuff each using your skills, and you only have to pay a one-off fee to play :)

Quit rs ages ago.

i still play runescape dude,i love it.i'm level 38.i don't pay attention to the combat level,we;; i do but i like to have fun with my friends on there.i've been playing for like 2 years and i'm STILL ON LEVEL 38!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monsteroids said:
I play GUNZ and Tales of Pirates.
Currently, the only MMO I play is R.O.S.E. Online on a private server me and my friend run.

Back